Johnson&Johnson MedTech Ethicon EndoMech & Energy - Account Representative Vigo/Orense
Account Representative - Vigo y Orense
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 135 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most diversified healthcare products company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
Every day, our more than 150,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Johnson and Johnson Medtech. Ethicon EndoMech & Energy is recruiting for an Account Representative, located in Vigo/Orense
Responsible for achieving product sales to new and established accounts to accomplish sales objectives and greater market penetration. Working for a leader company in Medtech Sector, leading new technology adoption and improving patients care in surgical field.
Within the Sales Organization, the Account Representative is responsible for promoting and communicating the benefits of the ETHICON Endomech & Energy portfolio in order to drive sales results. The Sales representative serve as the principal point of contact between the business and its customers and have a range of responsibilities including identifying new potential customers while supporting existing clients with information and assistance related to the product portfolio. The sales representative will be the responsible for the implementation and execution of the marketing strategies in a region and will be accountable for the achievement of the sales targets and business goals
This position is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions
Responsibilities and Functions
- Responsible for sales target achievement in geography of responsibility
- Use consultative selling techniques to identify potential sales opportunities within the account
- Support the surgical team during laparoscopic procedures
- Maintain a personal relationship with clients, negotiating prices, deadlines and other conditions with the client directly
- Educate customers on all Endomechanical and Energy products to optimize effective usage by providing technical and clinical information and in-service trainings.
- Prepare, plan, and implement training and product demonstrations in-house.
- Keep up with the latest clinical data supplied by the company and interpreting, presenting and discussing this data with health professionals during presentations
- Analyze data from company systems. Responsible for analyzing the market in which you work: optimizing territory plans by consistently tracking market information, using data systems to run analysis on accounts/cost & impact decision making in accounts.
- Monitor competitor activity and competitors' products;
- Keep detailed records of all contacts and activity registries on a weekly basis
- Stay informed about the activities of health services
- University degree in natural- or neuroscience (i.e., medical, psychology, chemistry, biology, pharmacy) or similar qualification or experience.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales
- Excellent selling, negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
- English proficiency
- 2-4 years Medical Device experience.
- Experience working in sales in the medical devices sector. Experience working in the surgical specialties of colorectal, bariatric and thoracic surgery is a plus.
- Experience working with highly complex technical systems and/or working in a critical patient care setting.
- Experience working with Andalusian Public Health Care System (SAS) and markets with high percentage of public tenders.
What we offer:
A hiring contract as J&J Employee permanent
A best-in-class training for a brilliant career in HealthCare
An interesting compensation package (base monthly salary + variable)
Company car, laptop, tablet, smart phone.
Company credit card and cash-expenses reimbursement