[Janssen] Business Unit HR Partner
Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
1. 포지션: Business Unit HR Partner
2. 계열사: 한국얀센 (Janssen)
3. 근무지: 서울시 용산구
4. 근무 형태: Regular
We are recruiting HR Business Partner for Janssen Korea. Being a member of the North Asia HR team, HR BP is responsible for driving the talent and organization agenda and culture initiatives through business partnering, coaching, talent management, organization design and change management to ensure competitive organization which enables the business to drive continued business growth and innovation for our patients. This position demonstrates leadership to support business, enterprise, and sector HR strategies by engaging and developing people, organization, and culture. The role will directly report to Head of HR, North Asia Janssen.
1. Implement HR plans and programs relating to organizational design, development, and change.
2. Design and implement talent strategies in support of HR Head to ensure a healthy and diverse talent pipeline for competitive organization.
3. Support to build future oriented capabilities to enable business to drive business growth and innovation and define the cultural, employee engagement and change management initiatives and implementation plans to enhance higher performing organization.
4. Provide group and one-on-one coaching with managers and employees to support leadership development, engagement intervention, decision-making, problem solving for people performance management.
5. Develop and deploy effective strategies through change management to enable the organization to work in a higher performing culture.
6. Deliver data-driven insights through diverse internal/external data analysis and drive integrated execution excellence implement talent and organization strategy.
7. Partners with Global Service and Corporate Service organizations to ensure coordination of HR strategies and processes across the organizations with One HR mind-set.
- Minimum 8 years of HR related experiences (Gwajang-Chajang)
- Strategic, reliable HR partner with critical and analytical skills to create integrated solution and drive outcome with business acumen
- Ability to demonstrate the Credo values, enterprise and global mindset, and inclusive leadership
- A people centered change management champion – agile and resilient individual with growth mindset. Flexible and adaptive to change
- Ability to influence and collaborate with different levels in a matrix environment
- Proven track record in building a trusting relationship, fostering a transparent, compliant, competitive working environment
- A strong team player that supports the overall objectives of the BUHR team with one HR mindset
- Both fluent Korean and English communication skill required
www.careers.jnj.com 접속 -> Position Number 2306134660W 검색 -> 해당 모집 공고의 “Apply Now” 클릭 후 온라인 지원 프로세스 진행
국&영문 자유 양식의 이력서/자기소개서
[For more Johnson & Johnson]
- J&J Careers 유튜브 채널 : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZEsWOZwbcjcXHrgYq7sP4Q
- J&J Korea Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JNJCareersKorea/
- J&J Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/johnson-&-johnson/
- J&J Corporate Page: http://www.jobkorea.co.kr/Company/1605233/Info
- 서류를 MS-Word 나 PDF 로 된 한 개의 파일로 미리 준비 하시기 바랍니다.
- 서류 전형 합격자에 한하여 개별 통보합니다. 단, 회사 사정에 따라 지연 될 수 있습니다.
- 온라인 접수시 “Create Your Account” 를 통해 개인 이메일 계정을 등록하신 후 온라인 지원 프로세스를 진행할 수 있습니다. Ex) G-mail/Naver/Daum 등
- 모집 분야 관련하여 자세한 내용은 J&J 홈페이지에서 확인하시기 바랍니다. www.careers.jnj.com