IT Engineer Service Leader
The Johnson & Johnson Technology Services organization seeks to engage an IT Engineer in the role of a Service Leader and People Leader based in Belgium, Switzerland or Ireland to work within the Global End-User Services Engineering team based in Europe.
This position is part of an innovative and delivery-focused team of IT engineers who collaborate with our business partners, IT infrastructure and ISRM colleagues, software and SaaS vendors, and offshore support teams. The person in this position will play a key role in delivering and evolving the digital workplace for our more than 160,000 users worldwide, empowering them to shape the future of healthcare.
Are you a technology enthusiast who wants to take on leadership responsibility in a dynamic environment that is changing the face of healthcare? Then this could be your opportunity!
· Leading the technology change and evolution, as a Service and Technical Owner, focusing on Adobe and electronic signature along with additional enterprise desktop applications and services.
· Lead a regionally based IT engineering team, own global services in our matrix organization, and support the growth of our team members. Identify and own project and service improvement opportunities in the assigned area.
· Provide commercial and technical leadership to optimize and drive the evolution of the technology platform and processes, working with industry-leading IT vendors, external business partners, finance and procurement teams. Optimize our value and spend, owning the tactical level and contributing to the overall strategy definition and execution.
· Take end-to-end responsibility for smooth service delivery and provisioning, working with our partners and vendors. Implement improvements to service operations and user experience based on service metrics and telemetry. Drive user adoption in collaboration with our communications team.
· Design, deploy and maintain our technology and service environment in a secure and compliant state, working closely with our regulatory, compliance and IT security colleagues.
• At least ten years of experience working in an end-user IT technology domain in a multinational company, preferably in a technology engineering role combined with experience of delivering and leading IT projects. Experience with DevOps and agile or hybrid working methods would be a plus.
• Deep understanding of digital and electronic signature technologies and solutions, preferably Adobe Sign, covering end-to-end architecture and operational responsibilities.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and develop IT professionals is a must, and experience leading large technology transformation initiatives is a strong asset for this role.
• Five or more years of practical experience with Microsoft end-user facing products and tools, preferably in the Microsoft 365 space. Solid experience with IT SaaS services is required, process automation experience is a great benefit for this position.
• A minimum of five years of progressive experience in a regulated industry, ideally in a matrixed healthcare organization with 20,000 or more users. Computer system validation and regulatory knowledge (GxP, PII, HIPAA, and others) will be key to success in our work environment.
Bachelor of Science in computer science or a similar engineering degree.
We would like to provide you with some important additional information
This is a manager level role and will require up to 20% travel.
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.