[Janssen] Manager, Lung Cancer Marketing Group, Solid Tumor Business Unit
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Tuesday, August 8, 2023
- Develop overall portfolio strategy, launch strategy for new pipelines and marketing plan(s) in alignment with global, regional and local strategic direction.
- Timely execution of marketing plan(s), programs and materials in collaboration with sales and medical affairs, including regular monitoring and adjustment as the need arises.
- Enhance market/patient access for our products through innovative ways while navigating the constantly evolving oncology access landscape.
- Accountable for leading and implementing the launch plans, brand plans and mapping out the long-range financial plans.
- Engage and develop KOLs/speakers and key prescribers through relevant engagement activities and field visits.
- Conduct regular product training and monthly business reviews.
- Perform relevant market research and analysis to support decision-making, including regular market analysis and review to tweak strategies as appropriate.
- Ensure operational excellence in handling vendors, promotional budget, inventory forecast and timely submission of reports.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree with a preference for Science/Pharmacy/related science background or business/marketing.
- Validated experience of over 6 to 8 years in the pharmaceutical industry and knowledge of local healthcare system.
- At least 2 to 3 years of marketing/product management experience
- Learning agility and resilience to adapt swiftly in an ever-changing complex business environment.
- Demonstrated ability to resolve conflict, influence teams, and to build relationships in meeting organizational objectives, without formal authority.
- Ability to lead multiple large-scale initiatives simultaneously.
- Customer and resulted oriented, and assertive personality with growth mind-set.
- Excellent business insight, and strategic and critical thinking skills with an understanding of healthcare ecosystem trends.
- Ability to handle relationships with HCP, key institutions, professional associations and key decision-makers.
- Experience in the therapeutic area of lung cancer/oncology/hematology
- New product launch experience
- Knowledge in gene testing and companion diagnostics
This position requires up to 30% domestic travels.