TECHNOLOGY SERVICES PROACTIVE RECRUITMENT (SAP, Salesforce, Dynamics, Appian and Data Professionals)
At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together for one purpose: to transform the history of health in humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are crucial to continue building our history of groundbreaking and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion, or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the company.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough!
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 130 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly-based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere.
Every day, our more than 130,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
We are searching for the best talent for SAP, SalesForce, Dynamics, Appian and Data Professionals to be located in São Jose dos Campos, Brazil.
Please consider that this job posting is not related to an open position but has been made available to proactively identify talent for potential diverse openings. Once you complete your submission, you will receive an automated notification stating that we will not continue with your application. But don’t be discouraged! We will keep your information in our talent community database. Feel free to continue searching for other jobs.
Johnson & Johnson’s leadership model enable our enterprise strategy by clearly articulating a consistent set of performance and behavioral expectations. They provide a common language and guide the assessment, selection, development and rewarding of our employees
Live Our Credo & Pursue Our Purpose: Demonstrate sand models the heart of Johnson & Johnson https://www.jnj.com/credo/
- Puts the needs of Our Credo partners first
- Pursues the highest standards of quality, compliance and ethics
- Ensures everyday actions' chip in to Our Purpose
Connect: inclusively to address health needs
- Builds internal and external relationships based on respect
- Seeks, listens to and incorporates diverse points of view
- Collaborates openly across boundaries and acts as a teammate
Shape : the future of health through innovation
- Encourages and supplies ideas that challenge thinking
- Fearlessly tries new things, tests and learns from mistakes
- Demonstrates resilience and agility to drive and adapt to change
Grow : self and others to become our best
- Develops self and others to reach their goals
- Engages in open and honest conversations
- Drives performance by managing energy and taking ownership for outcomes
Love to be part of this amazing company? See the requirements below
NOTE: Experience and technical skills requirements may change according to the role and seniority of the position.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required.
- Proficient level of English. Spanish is a plus
- Analyst: 1-5 years of experience
- Supervisor/Coordinator/ Lead: 6-9 years of experience
- Manager: 10- 14 years of experience
- Outstanding leadership skills
- Prior experience working with SAP, Salesforce, Appian, Dynamics or Data (Cloud OR AWS OR Azure OR "Google Cloud" OR GCP)
- Proven experience in ability to partner with associates at all levels of the organization.
- Critical thinker and self-organized.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills.
- Problem solving and operational improvement attitude (Mentality of Innovation and continuous improvement).
- Adaptability to fast changing environments