Global Operations Leadership Development (GOLD) Program - Class of 2024
At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Enterprise, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love.
GOLD Program Overview
The Global Operations Leadership Development Program offers recent university graduates (2024) the opportunity to accelerate their career growth through a structured framework that combines challenging work rotations with classroom and online training over a two-and-a-half-year period. The goal of the program is to craft the next generation of leaders across the end-to-end global supply chain functions within Johnson & Johnson. Functional areas within the program include, but are not limited to, operations, procurement, quality, planning, customer and logistics services, project and process engineering, facilities engineering and quality technical support. The combination of multi-functional work assignments and action learning helps to develop the skills and capabilities needed to build your career path towards leadership.
Participants will learn to drive their careers in small-company environments that support the ambitious spirit, nurture collaboration and partnership, and recognize their individual contributions. At the same time, associates benefit from the big-company impact of a global leader in health care, with premier training and development and career opportunities across a dynamic global environment.
- Combine on- the- job experience with business, leadership & personal development training
- Rotational assignments across multiple US sites that deliver real and impactful business results
- Opportunity to expand technical capabilities, leadership skills and business knowledge
- Exposure to a broad range of experiences across the global Supply Chain throughout J&J's business segments (Pharmaceutical, MedTech & Enterprise)
- Global networking, in-person residencies, and virtual collaboration with fellow associates around the world
- Building technical skills in many areas, including:
- project management
- supply chain management (planning, manufacturing & procurement)
- quality and regulatory compliance
- manufacturing operations
- customer, and logistics services (distribution, transportation, and warehousing)
- product and process analysis & improvement methodologies (six sigma, lean, design excellence)
During your participation in the program, you are responsible for demonstrating a working knowledge of how the different global supply chain functions of Johnson & Johnson connect to support our business and our customers around the world. Associates will gain valuable experiences across the global end-to-end supply chain while:
- Participating in the planning, production and distribution of products and services
- Maintaining or improving manufacturing operational cost, efficiency, capacity, and compliance
- Collaborating with internal customers and external vendors to drive key business decisions and outcomes
- Learning about designing or redesigning new products
- Maintaining quality and regulatory compliance
- Understanding the impact of the business on the customer experience
- Keeping the Customer in the center of everything we do
For consideration in the GOLD Program Class of 2024, you must meet the following requirements:
- Permanent US work authorization (The company does not provide sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g. H1-B status). Students currently in the country on CPT, OPT, or STEM OPT require future sponsorship for long term employment.)
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university/college in a supply chain, business, data science or engineering-related field earned between December 2019 – June 2024. (Master’s Degree preferred)
- Academic achievement as proven by an overall cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher
- An interest in exploring multifunctional assignments across a global supply chain
- A minimum of 3 months professional experience in a relevant business area by December 31, 2023. Inclusive of co-op, internship, and post-graduate employment. Areas include but are not limited to supply chain, operations, logistics, engineering, quality, data analytics, information systems, R&D, or another directly related field
- US Geographic flexibility over the course of the GOLD Program, up to and including final placement upon graduation from the program. Please note that Relocation Packages will be provided if you are requested to move more than 50 miles
- You are eligible to begin full-time employment with Johnson & Johnson no later than June 2024 to align with the start of the GOLD program each year. Please note that depending on business needs, we may offer an optional January 2024 start date to applicants who have already earned a bachelor’s degree by December 2023.
The anticipated base pay for this position is $81,000/year. The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis. This position is also eligible for a sign-on bonus. Anticipated sign-on bonus is between $6,000 - $10,000 and will be based on candidate’s degree.
For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
#JnJFullTime #JnJSupplyChain #JnJEngineering