Global Learning Administrator Specialist with German
The Global Learning Helpdesk is mainly responsible for providing initial responses and immediate resolution that does not require any transactional processes within the Learning Management System (LMS). This includes providing guidance and support in managing queries related to training removals and archiving processes, managing requests for absent tagging and due date modifications, adding/removing test attempts, sending out invitation and communication emails to target audiences and, continuously document and update processes as needed.
They are responsible for responding to end user and admin queries or requests via case management tool (CMT); they are also expected to effectively understand and convincingly communicate information in English by statement, suggestion, gesture, appearance, verbal or written to gain agreement on system limitations, functionality options, concepts, processes, and policies.
Utmost integrity, collaboration, and dedication to quality customer service is expected from the role.
- An individual contributor who will be trained with sufficient operational knowledge in system administration support and can apply this as they manage concerns and queries via email/case management system/other support media.
- Provides timely, complete, and accurate learning administration support by resolving queries with system navigations and intake portal walk-throughs and empowering end users to do the same in the future.
- Operates, performs, completes, and prioritizes tasks with a risk-management oriented approach and in accordance with defined/to-be defined Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
- Investigates issues thoroughly, resolves methods of prevention, mitigation, correction and resolution within acceptable timeframes and levels of quality, routing or raising inquiries as appropriate and discussing and seeking advice from immediate supervisor when needed.
- Independently plans, schedules, and executes day-to-day work and objectives with minimal direction, within the limits of established policies, guidelines, and procedures, with most tasks delivered in the form of encouraged results and some impact on others within the job area.
- Contributes positively to a knowledge sharing environment by documenting and sharing all relevant work knowledge and experience to continuously build and update the knowledge database, while ensuring that they read, align, and keep themselves informed of the latest updates and cascaded information and seeks clarification with team and supervisor when the need arises.
- Takes ownership of all assigned tasks, initiatives, and inquiries, makes sure they are resolved efficiently and accurately with an outstanding level of quality and shows openness and willingness to learn and to hear feedback and advice on areas for improvement and development.
- Observes utmost integrity and establishes mutually trusted and respected relationships with customers, supervisors/managers, team members and when needed, with vendors and service providers.
- Establishes and maintains a confidential and critical work environment, focusing on customer service by handling all customer requests and queries and dealings at work in a professional manner.
- Participates in scheduled and ad hoc training/workshops to improve techniques and process acuity and, performs other tasks or projects deemed needed for the role or as designated by immediate supervisor or by manager/s.
- 1-2 years of work experience in administration support
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in German
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Learning Administration experience is preferred
- Functional knowledge of learning and other HR or talent-related technologies
- Experience using Service Center/ Helpdesk technologies, case management tools or other customer service software applications
- Attention to detail and good analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Steadfast commitment to client and customer satisfaction
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment, handle multiple tasks/projects at the same time together with daily planned and unplanned operational activities