Senior Financial Analyst
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst to be located in Cincinnati, OH.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $94.9 billion in 2022 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Senior Financial Analyst will provide support to the RAD organization as a trusted finance partner.
· Own end-to-end finance support for Ottava I&A R&D
o Period close activities
o Budget forecasts including BP, JU, NU and LT rounds
o Financial submissions to FP&A consolidation team
· Partner to deliver short-term and long-term R&D results by providing decision support and framing the financial picture
o Monthly BVA reviews supported by clear, actionable commentary
o Track risks and opportunities
· Serve as liaison between business unit partners and cross functional teams such as procurement, supply chain, legal and HR
· Collaborate with shared services teams to process transactions in timely manner in support of the overall Ottava R&D organization
o Intercompany transactions
o Global Services requests for employee data corrections
· Provide Management Review Deck support
· Ad Hoc project support, operational improvement initiatives, and other strategic projects
· A minimum of a bachelor’s degree is required, preferably with a major in Accounting, Economics, Business Analytics, Finance, or related field.
· A minimum 3 years of experience within financial analysis is required.
· Strong understanding of financial principles, budgeting, forecasting, and financial modeling is required.
· Excellent analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to interpret complex financial data and provide actionable insights is required.
· Proficiency in financial analysis tools and software is required.
· Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams and stakeholders at various levels of the organization required.
· Strong attention to detail, accuracy, and ability to work under tight deadlines required.
· Problem-solving mindset with the ability to identify and resolve financial issues and propose process improvements, required.
· Strong influencer and independent thinker with strong planning/prioritization skills is required.
· Highly motivated self-starter, ability to accept accountability for assigned tasks and adapt to changing environments is required.
· Track record of meeting goals/deadlines with high degree of accuracy, quality, and attention to detail is required.
· Prior experience in SAP, TM1, Bravo preferred.
· This position is located in Cincinnati, OH and may require up to 10% travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.