Med Tech Distribution Site Leader Mooresville, IN
The Med Tech Deliver Site Leader, Mooresville, IN Distribution Center is a critical leader that has a direct impact on end-to-end supply chain performance enabling profitable sales growth for the Med Tech organization!
- Responsible for a multimillion-dollar Distribution operational budget and investment portfolio; responsible for Financial Planning, Cost Improvement, Capital, and Expenses Management
- Responsible for the Med Tech Mooresville Distribution Strategy including Network Optimization, Capabilities and Systems Roadmap
- Implementation of strategic investments and process improvements to support significant business model changes and new product introductions
- Management of a third-party logistics provider relationship including contract negotiation, financials, and performance
- Responsible for all aspects of Supplier Relationship Management with the 3PL including Top to Top, Quarterly Business reviews and monthly update meetings
- Management of Distribution metrics and responsible for ensuring that service excellence is a competitive advantage
- Responsible for daily distribution operations related to Quality including Audit Management, Compliance, Health and Safety, Facilities, Procurement, Inventory management
- Responsible for end-to-end orchestration; leading projects across the MedTech supply chain to reduce cost/complexity and improve reliability
- Responsible for achieving site, department, and franchise objectives as they relate to customer service, quality, safety, productivity, and cost
- Develop an environment of continuous improvement designed to deliver agile operations, service enhancements, flexibility, innovation, and cost reduction. Enabling a culture of Process Excellence.
- Coach and mentor future leaders
- BS/BA is required with a degree in Business, Logistics, or Engineering being helpful. A master’s degree is preferred.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 10 Years work experience of which 5+ years leadership experience, 3 plus years’ experience in Supply Chain
- Previous experience in Supply Chain Operations Management and demonstrated experience of leading managers as well as running a large size team
- Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate at all levels using appropriate approach i.e., informal influencing skills through to formalized communication strategies
- Ability to handle complexity and use a proactive approach to problem solving with consistent record of using data analytics and Lean solutions
- Demonstrated innovation skills and commitment to continuous quality and process improvement
- Strong financial skill
- Must be willing to travel up to 10% domestically
- Previous experience managing performance, contracts, and financials with third party suppliers
- Ability to translate complex topics into simple, workable solutions.
- Consistent track record of influencing/collaboration to get to desired results.
- High level of personal initiative, ability to function autonomously with confidence.
- Experience/certification in Lean, Six Sigma
- Proven understanding of operational analysis, project management and digital solutions
- Experience of working in a dynamic Supply Chain with complex product requirements
Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies are equal opportunity employers, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.