Risk & Compliance Sr Analyst
Risk & Compliance Sr. Specialist will coordinate the completion and implementation of the third-party sanctions program. this role establishes and maintains the key elements of the program such as Risk Assessment, Internal Controls, Testing & Auditing, Training & Communications, Policies & Procedures, KPIs, Escalation Case Management among others to drive an effective and efficient Sanctions Program including emerging regulatory requirements i.e., Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Anti-Money Laundering
- Support Risk & Compliance Sr Manager and Compliance Team to ensure timely implementation and maintenance of Sanctions Compliance Program (SCP) as per regulatory requirements and pre-defined project road map.
- Conduct Sanctions Risk Assessment to identify legal, control and regulatory requirements in partnership with Compliance Operations, Legal Case Management and key Business Partners
- Develop & Maintain policies, procedure, DTPs and work instructions in partnership with SME and process owners.
- Build internal controls on the SCP to satisfy regulatory requirements and internal SOP´s
- Develop & maintain communication and training strategies for the SCP
- Develop & maintain Testing & Auditing program to assure adherence to SOPs, Policies and regulatory requirements.Develop & maintain KPIs in partnership with Compliance Operations, Legal Case Management and key Business Partners to establish SCP performance indicators
- Develop & maintain RACI matrices in partnership with Compliance Operations, Legal Case Management and key Business Partners to assure Roles & Responsibilities are clearly understood
- Support the case management implementation process for issue tracking purposes and related remediation or mitigation actions.
- Provide guidelines to maintain all records related to SCP to satisfy program documentation requirements.
- Revise periodically SCP emerging requirements to be compliant with regulator expectations including emerging risks such as Money Laundering, Bribery & Corruption on third parties
- Other emerging regulatory requirements having impact on the SCP and third parties in scope
- Required Years of Related Experience: 3+ years
- Bachelor’s Degree Graduate
- Excellent risk & compliance knowledge (i.e. third party risk, risk assessment, data analysis,
- Excellent MS Offices skills i.e., advance excel knowledge, macros, Power BI, Tableau, power automate, Dashboards, KPIS, etc
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and an ability to present and interact with the highest level of business leaders; Ability to build strong business partnerships; Must be proficient in the English language.
- The ability to communicate clearly and concisely across all levels of the company is required.
- Overall Risk, internal controls & Compliance experience