Abiomed is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Abiomed will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law. Abiomed maintains a drug-free workplace.
Abiomed is a pioneer and global leader in healthcare technology and innovation, with a mission of Recovering Hearts & Saving Lives . With corporate headquarters in Danvers, Massachusetts, and offices in Baltimore, MD, Aachen & Berlin, Germany and Tokyo, Japan, Abiomed’s 1,700 employees form one of the fastest growing medical device companies in the world. We attract and retain exceptional talent with our collaborative culture, passion for our work, and a strong commitment to employee professional development.
Patients First | Innovation | Winning Culture | Heart Recovery
The Marketing Specialist is responsible for the execution of the Commercial marketing strategy for Abiomed’s product portfolio. This person will collaborate closely with cross functional partners to enable the field team with the right tools and programs that increase awareness and drive adoption of Abiomed's therapies. This is an incredible opportunity to join a high-performing, innovative company at the forefront of heart, lung, and kidney recovery solutions for patients.
· In partnership with (Sr.) Marketing Managers, execute marketing programs that increase awareness and adoption of Abiomed’s portfolio of products across Interventional Cardiology, Surgery, Heart Failure, and ECMO.
· Create, maintain, and/or phase out physical and digital marketing assets used by field team, digital marketing, social media, training and education, and communications team members.
· Execute, track, and maintain field, digital, and social media marketing programs and sales campaigns aligned to the commercial strategy.
· Partner with the field team to position Abiomed’s technology as the preferred treatment options amongst the treating physician, referring physician and patient communities.
· Assist in launching Abiomed’s innovative products through active collaboration with marketing, sales, engineering, medical office, training and education, and customers.
· Implement conference and events strategies by creating and delivering digital and physical assets relevant to each specific event.
· Build a deep understanding of target markets, including competitive technologies, healthcare trends, and unmet user needs.
· Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of current publications, emerging science, technological developments and trends on relevant therapies and competitive products.
· Other duties as assigned.
· A minimum of 5 years marketing experience with solid business acumen and knowledge of medical device market environment is required.
· A bachelor's degree is required.
· Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills are essential.
· Digital marketing experience is a plus.
· Must be able to thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
· Possesses good organizational skills, meticulous attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple tasks through effective prioritization to meet tight deadlines in an environment of competing priorities.
· Consistently pushes self and others to achieve challenging goals and objectives with a track record of executional successes based on integrity.
· Demonstrated ability to convert strategies into tactical marketing plans and deliver results.
· Ability to effectively influence and collaborate with multiple stakeholders through utilization of organizational channels, experience and influencing skills.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills for a wide variety of audiences, including sales and marketing leadership.
· Ability to develop strong relationships with customers, and multi-functional partners.
· Creative out of the box thinker who is intellectually curious.
· Domestic and international travel up to 25%.
· Postgraduate degree
· Marketing experience in the Cardiology, Cardiac Surgery, or Heart Failure
At Abiomed we reward results in competitive ways! This includes a rewarding patient first career, health and wellness benefits, paid time off, and 401(k) retirement savings with a generous company match. The base salary range for this role is [[salaryMin]] - [[salaryMax]] . This role is also eligible for a competitive bonus that is based off employee’s performance and can be accelerated based off results.
Abiomed is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Abiomed will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law. Abiomed maintains a drug-free workplace.