Finance Manager, Supply Chain Plan
Partner with regional SC VP, global inventory senior director, and 3 SC regional franchise leads, to drive at global/regional/country level for inventory improvements (total gross inventory value $1.7B) including but not limited to:
· Shape inventory planning processes to ensure improvement in forecasting accuracy;
· Seamless collaboration with regional CoE & country SC Finance teams to understand the drivers behind;
· Represent SC plan team and collaborate with other finance teams participating on any inventory improvement projects.
Provide financial guidance to the SC Plan team on initiatives including ESO improvement, productivity, etc.
· Lead and assist in various regional initiatives and global projects from finance perspective;
· Provide financial guidance on business case analysis;
· Ensure compliance in all actions.
Coordinate across all APAC markets on SC Plan reporting:
· Design and create overall financial performance dashboard for APAC SC Plan team;
· Support on regular reporting requests from global SC finance team (BP/JU/NU/actuals).
Ad-hoc supports to Deliver planning and close activities, including but not limited to support SEA/NA before the new Deliver Finance on board (estimated 2-3 months).
· Minimum 10 years working experience, preferably with SC finance, especially inventory management experience;
· Excellent interpersonal skills, especially the ability to influence senior leadership with a track record of success;
· Strong business acumen and outstanding analytical skills;
· A minimum of a BA/BS degree in Accounting or Finance is required; professional certification (e.g. MBA, ACCA/CA/CPA/CMA) is preferred;
· Experience in using SAP/TM1/Anaplan applications preferred.