Global Project Lead, J&J Learn - Pharma
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Global Project Lead for J&J Learn to support our Pharmaceutical Sector, located in New Brunswick, NJ or Titusville, NJ.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $94.9 Billion in 2022 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 135,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
To transform the way learning and development is done across Johnson & Johnson, we are partnering with the critical business and HR leaders to create a connected learning and development function. To ensure laser focus at the sector level we are creating a new role, the Global Project Lead J&J Learn Pharmaceutical Sector. This role will work closely with the HR leadership team, global leaders and R&D leaders to continue to shape, design and coordinate global implementation of the J&J LEARN program. This role will report into the Global Head, J&J Learn, and sit on the J&J LEARN Global Leadership team and J&J LEARN Council. There will be close coordination with the J&J LEARN team to design, develop, and implement the program.
- Develops the global learning & development integration strategy for J&J Learn
- Partners with Business/HR/Learning leaders across our business to understand business strategies and learning needs.
- Team Leadership and project management of a global cross-functional project team to accelerate the integration and coordination/activation of J&J Learn.
- Ensures learning professionals from around the globe are developed in instructional design, content development, live/virtual facilitation, and utilization of technology to ensure the best learning experience for all employees. Gathers insights to ensure team is upskilled for future work.
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent
- 10+ years of experience in learning, HR, or HR related roles
- Experience in strategic project implementation
- Well-versed in J&J Pharma HR/Learning systems and processes
- Strong expertise in Adult Learning and Instructional Design
- Strategy development and execution
- Strong influence management and communications skills
- Project coordination and execution management skills
- Demonstrated track record of leadership traits (Leadership Imperatives)
- Proven ability to partner with diverse multi-functional teams across geographic boundaries.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
The base pay range for this position is $142,000 - $244,950
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits