Manager, Franchise Health Economics and Market Access (HEMA)
Johnson & Johnson Canada Inc. , a member of the J&J Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Manager, Franchise Health Economics and Market Access (HEMA), to be located in one of our JNJ sites in Canada or North America, USA. Preferred location: Irvine, CA, USA.
Under the direction of the HEMA Franchise Director, the Manager, Franchise HEMA, will work in close collaboration with business partners to ensure market access and a competitive advantage of Biosense Webster products. In partnership with R&D, Clinical, GSM and Regional Partners, this role will execute reimbursement and market expansion strategies to deliver on Biosense Webster’s objectives.
POSITION DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
With direction and leadership of the HEMA Franchise Director, this position will:
· Manage HEMA projects and initiatives to contribute to market expansion opportunities on the value of cardiac ablation;
· Execute reimbursement strategies that enable market access for Biosense Webster technologies and their commercial success;
· Provide input to pipeline and upstream projects;
· Manage evidence generation projects aiming at establishing the value of cardiac ablation;
· Develop value tools including value dossiers, values briefs, and economics models and dissemination initiatives to demonstrate the value of Biosense Webster’s comprehensive portfolio of products and the value of cardiac ablation;
· Work closely with Regional HEMA partners and multiple cross-functional partners, including Medical Affairs, Clinical Research, Marketing, Professional Education, Regulatory Affairs, and Legal;
· Oversee the work of HEMA associates to support commercial business objectives.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
· A minimum of an advanced degree (MS, MPH, PhD, MHA, MBA) is required; preferred in health economics or healthcare related field.
· A minimum of 5 or more years of professional experience in medical device, pharma or HEOR consulting.
FUNCTIONAL AND TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
· A background and track record of success in health policy, health economics, or evidence-based medicine with an understanding of major global reimbursement systems and market access trends.
PREFERRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, CERTIFICATIONS/LICENSES and AFFILIATIONS.
· A track record of success working in evidence-based medicine, market development, health economics, reimbursement, or health policy role.
· A collaborative attitude and ability to engage with multi-functional teams to provide input and influence decisions.
· Strong presentation and communication skills.
· Good analytical skills. Knowledge of data collection and review practices.
· Ability to communicate clearly and concisely; detailed, self-motivated and ability to work independently.
· Big picture oriented with the ability to understand the implications of reimbursement and market access trends that will affect commercial success.
· Ability to take evidence and other complex data and package it into easy to understand deliverables that can support commercial use.
· Ability to offer creative options for problem solving.
· Ability to multitask and manage multiple project concurrently successfully.
· Digital literacy required in Microsoft Office such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Travel is required.
LEADERSHIP COMPETENCIES: The following J&J Leadership Competencies are required:
· Connect: Be insight driven to uncover unmet needs; Forge internal collaboration across the enterprise
· Shape: Translate insights to create value
· Lead: ACCEPT DIVERSE PERSPECTIVES AND BE INCLUSIVE OF OTHERS
· Deliver: Complete commitments on time with a commitment to quality Balance short and long-term priorities
· BE A SELF-STARTER AND WORK PROACTIVELY
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing, and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive, and accessible work environment where all employees can achieve their potential.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .
Outside of the US: The compensation and benefits information set forth in this posting applies to candidates hired in the United States. Candidates hired outside the United States will be eligible for compensation and benefits in accordance with their local market.
For the US: The anticipated base pay range for this position is: $113,000 - $195,500
For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits