Territory Manager – NSW (Central Coast, Newcastle, Hunter New England)
· Exciting role supporting the Sales team.
· Great Place to Work® Certified - 2023
· Advance your career in the world of MedTech.
Join our dynamic NSW team, working with industry-leading products and driving your career forward. We offer exceptional training and are proud to be Great Place to Work® Certified 2023.
Excellent opportunity to build your career in a respected MedTech company in a permanent role. In the role you will aid the business to effectively execute their strategies.
If you are a driven, organized and detail-oriented individual with a strong desire to learn and grow in the medical device field, we want to hear from you!
- Achieve annual and quarterly sales objectives, using clinical knowledge, professional selling skills and efficient time and territory management practices, consistent with business priorities. Implementing corrective actions as required to address potential challenges.
- Handle customer product questions and objections in a way that is consistent with sales training methodology.
- Maintain and expand current accounts and identify opportunities to build new accounts whilst execute the selling cycle in a manner that is concise, professional, ethical and persuasive; and which leads the customer to action.
- Monitor competitor activity and market trends, recommending solutions and implementing corrective actions based on customer knowledge and marketing data.
ITS ALL ABOUT YOU
- Previous medical device sales
- A desire to work with a small complex portfolio of products allowing you to become a true specialist of the products.
- A keen interest in Ophthalmology
Eye for detail and an understanding of the NSW healthcare and hospital landscape.Demonstrated experience building long term partnerships with customers.Excellent strategic business planning skills with self-discipline and strong organisation skills
· Competitive remuneration package.
· Continuous training and support.
· Award-winning leadership development programs.
· Inclusive, flexible, and accessible working arrangements.
· Equal opportunity employer supporting diversity and inclusion.
WHY CHOOSE US:
· Competitive remuneration package and continuous training.
· Supportive environment with award-winning leadership development programs.
· Inclusive, flexible, and accessible working arrangements for all.
· Embrace diversity: disabilities, cultural, religious, and linguistic diversity, diverse age groups, sexual orientation, and gender.
· Strong commitment to partnering with and supporting Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people and organizations.
· We draw strength from the diverse backgrounds, beliefs, and experiences of our team to bring health to billions.
· Up to 18 weeks of parental leave to support new parents.
· 4 days of volunteer leave to give back to the community.
· Option to purchase up to 2 weeks of additional annual leave for extra time off.
· Enjoy a dedicated Wellbeing Day to prioritize self-care.
· Global Wellness Reimbursement of $720 per year for healthy eating, exercise, or mindfulness activities.
· Access to an Employee Assistance Program for personal and professional support.
· Enhanced leave provisions for compassionate (caregiver) leave, providing up to 30 days of additional support.
· Life insurance coverage for added peace of mind.
And much more...
Join us and experience the comprehensive benefits package we offer.
JOIN JOHNSON & JOHNSON:
· Apply online using the link below and receive an automated confirmation email.
· Timely notification of application outcome from our Talent Acquisition team.
· Closing date: 12th September 2023
Great Place to Work® Certified– 2023:
· Recognized worldwide as the benchmark for identifying outstanding workplaces.
· Johnson & Johnson - Australia and New Zealand certified in its first year of participation
Agencies please note : This recruitment assignment is being managed directly by Johnson & Johnson’s Talent Acquisition team. We will reach out to our preferred agency partners in the rare instance we require additional talent options. Your respect for this process is appreciated.