• Collect, analyse and communicate market intelligence data from field, desktop research including health policies, generics, prices, reimbursement, co-payment, its class, its competitors, its market or its environment and clinical practice changes.
• Identify regional level customer insight and opportunity and risk and share with team and report to Head Quarter regularly.
• Adapt central marketing strategy to regional marketing strategy, including qualitative segmentation and positioning by identifying customers’ needs and perception of the product through adequate market research findings, SWOT analysis, and translate them into regional marketing strategy proposals and suggested action plan for product.
• Keep long term effective professional engagement with physicians and KOLs, as well as internal customers like sales team/ MA/MAnGA/CCM/HCC/Legal et
• Support RSMs to drive sales optimization and to enhance SFE (call, customer engagement) effectiveness and efficiency.
• Support sales activity requirement e.g. CRC review/Activity reports, summaries and other events that help improve efficiency
• Participate in HQ marketing and BU initiatives (20% of time)
• 4 years Top MNC experience, prefer local marketing experience;
• Deep understanding on business
• Strong communication/ influencing/analytical skills
• 360 feedback from filed and core members from cross-function
• Provide timely report for regional sales team
• The frequency of KOL visit and the quality of activity in region