Senior Financial Analyst-Solid Tumor Portfolio
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Senior Financial Analyst-Solid Tumor Portfolio . This role is located in Horsham, PA. This is a hybrid role and will require you to be in the office 3 days a week.
As a Senior Analyst, you will assist with tracking the organization's financial performance and contribute to financial communication strategies by leveraging information from various key partners. You will also complete financial forecasts, reporting, and analysis of complex financial data that will help guide decisions and set strategy. If you have strong problem-solving skills and excel at building trusted business partner relationships, this role might be for you!
- Analyze complex financial data, including ad hoc data when needed, and prepare report-out for leadership to better understand where strategic decisions should be evaluated
- Prepare visual presentations of financial concepts for senior management. This includes developing complex financial graphs and charts.
- Examine existing financial concepts to identify areas for operational improvement, including the mitigation of non-value work and the elimination of irrelevant data.
- Provide support for key compliance activities, including ensuring overall financial compliance reviews are done, balance sheets, external compliance reviews, etc.
- Support financial forecasting and closing processes
- Build and maintain business partner relationships with cross-functional teams and key stakeholders
- 3 years of relevant experience in Accounting or Finance
- Legal authorization to work in US
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Accounting, Finance, or other business-related degree
- Relationship-building skills, including stakeholder management
- Experience with financial analysis , reporting, and forecasting, including making recommendations on how the organization can improve performance based on financial data
- Demonstrated problem solving skills, including analyzing information and making reasoned decisions based on analysis
- Microsoft Office knowledge, including the use of various programs to perform daily tasks
- This role is located in Horsham, PA and may require up to 10% of travel
- Certifications: CPA, CMA, or other Advanced degree
- Experience using data visualization tools such as Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI, etc. and data analysis tools such as SAP, Anaplan, etc.
- Learning agility , including the integration of new knowledge and experiences quickly
The anticipated base pay range for this position is $73,000 - $117,300.
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on Company benefits, please go to: https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
At J&J, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities and forward progress. That’s why for more than 135 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest, most broadly-based health care company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere. We are blending our heart, science and ingenuity to profoundly impact health for humanity. For more information about Johnson & Johnson, visit us at www.jnj.com .
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.