Physician Program Support (m/f/d)
Abiomed is an innovative medical device business with an inspiring mission "Patients First," and a unique guiding company principle " Recovering hearts. Saving lives." With more than 2,000 employees, Abiomed is one of the fastest growing medical technology businesses in the world with corporate headquarters in Danvers, USA, and locations in Aachen and Berlin, Germany, Tokyo, Japan, and Singapore. Abiomed is part of Johnson & Johnson MedTech.
Abiomed is an employer with attractive working conditions and an appreciative corporate culture that focuses on the needs of its employees. Abiomed inspires and retains exceptional talent through collaboration, passion and continuous development.
Physician Program Administrator (m/f/d)
As Physician Program Administrator (m/f/d) you will support the Peer to Peer (Physician) education, Onsite and remote Physician educational programs with focus on the ABIOMED CAMP Community engagement. You will consult with the Marketing team to ensure all content is appropriately updated and to integrate digital marketing tactics that provide a seamless end-to-end customer experience. In this role you will create reports and drive analysis of the program’s successfulness.
Qualified candidates will be fluent in today’s digital marketing including but not limited to CRM, Analytics, Salesforce. This role will report into the Associate Director Physician Program EMEA, with strong connection to Marketing and Medical Affairs functions.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Registration and Invitation management
- CAMP Community and Engagement Management
- Conduct regular CAMP report and analysis
- Coordinate CAMP & Physician programs with internal and external stakeholders
- Support PPM (Physician Program Management) projects (Guest Management, attendance report, email template)
- Perform data input and preparatory work for Contract Management in Colada (speaker evaluation and contract requests) and SAP system (Purchase requisition requests) for PPM program, Marketing and Medical Affairs
- Coordinate and execute all logistics for customer events, trainings and meetings (incl travel coordination)
- Manage Physician Programs communication with: Flyer, Website, Newsletter’s maintenance
- Continuously improve processes and re-evaluate the success of all events, ensure that feedback from all events is collected, analyzed, and reported out to key players
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent by experience
- Fluent in German and English (other language is a plus)
- 3-5 years of demonstrated experience in project/ event coordination
- Demonstrated proficiency with project planning
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, written and presentation skills and the ability to Manage multiple programs at once and effectively prioritize work are essential
- Experience in medical device, biopharma, healthcare, or another regulated field is preferred.
- User experience and digital content platforms understanding.
ABIOMED is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. We are committed to the policy of providing equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or national origin.