Associate Clinical Account Specialist, Biosense Webster (Poznan or Szczecin)
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of One Ethicon, DePuy Synthes and Cardiovascular & Specialty Solutions.
Associate Clinical Account Specialist (ACAS)
Location: Poznań (Wielkopolska), Szczecin (zachodnio-pomorskie)
The Clinical Account Specialist will be responsible for: clinical support and promoting Biosense Webster products among current and potential customers; developing professional education for end-users; effective and strong collaboration with sales team members; developing the business growth on the territory.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
· Provide professional clinical & technical support, troubleshooting, and training to Physicians, Electrophysiology Lab Staff, Technicians, Nurses, and administrators staff regarding all aspects of the company’s systems and catheter equipment
· Understand and know clinical environment, competitor products – continuous development of the knowledge
· Serves as a troubleshooting resource during cases.
· Tailors’ product conversations to the audience to ensure proper understanding and optimal utilization.
· Demonstrates products features to meet customers’ unmet needs
· Become fluent in main types of arrhythmias
We’d love to hear from YOU, if you have:
· University degree level or equivalent experience (Scientific/Business combination would be ideal)
· Economical, medical engineering and/or medical background. Engineering also with relevant medical background.
· Ability to develop and maintain professional relationships with business clients
· Creativity, high level of motivation, ethical approach in achieving business goals.
· Previous experience in cardiology will be an asset
· High level of energy, engagement and responsibility.
· Mobility (availability to travel frequently)
· Fluent English (at least B2 level) is a must
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· Ability to work independently and manage time within a territory that has many business clients
· Ability to adapt and react to dynamic and changing circumstances in the market
· Quick learning
· Very good computer skills (Microsoft Office),
· Driving license – category B
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
· An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
· A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
· Many opportunities to work on challenging projects and assignments.
· Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
· Many employees benefits.
Employee benefits are regulated by an internal policy that contains full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, or national origin and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.