Service Engineer Medical Devices
Position: Service Engineer Medical Devices
Reporting to: Team Leader Service Center
Location: Amersfoort, Netherlands
Contract: 1-year fixed term
Work Location: Fully Onsite
Working Hours: We have two vacancies within this team; One full time 40 hours/per week and one part-time, minimum of 32 hours/per week
At Johnson & Johnson MedTech, we go beyond what's next to help save lives and create a future where healthcare solutions are smarter, less invasive, and more personalized. We are now recruiting for a Service Engineer in our Repair Centre to help support our mission.
Our brand new identity reflects our commitment to delivering breakthrough innovation and reimagining healthcare in an increasingly digital world. As the most broadly based medtech business in the world, we unleash diverse healthcare expertise, purposeful technology, and a passion for people to empower everyone to live their best life possible.
Medical Devices Service and Repair
The trusted Medical Device service partner, helping our customers consistently deliver superior healthcare and maximize value. The mission of MD Service & Repair is to harmonize our service business processes around the globe and serve our customer in a unified, Johnson & Johnson approach. Our program is powered by an emerging technological solution, resulting in one global outlook on how we create an exceptional customer journey.
Our Guiding Principles
• Deliver Value: Live our credo by ensuring our customers are the center of every decision.
• Keep It Agile: Capture user stories, groom the backlog, build fast, test fast, iterate.
• Harmonize the Process: One common process to drive MD Service & Repair.
• Empower Business: Build a solution around the user needs without distracting from business value.
• Measure Progress: Drive accountability through Data & Deliverable.
• Compliance: Ensure compliance and global regulatory adherence.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have as a Service Engineer:
· Maintain medical equipment (Power Tools, Ethicon and Mitek) delivered to our Service & Repair Center from national customers and international affiliates.
· Ensure service agreements and warranty obligations are fulfilled.
· The reporting line is into the Team leader Service & Repair whom is responsible for training and development, assignments and appraisals.
Tasks and responsibilities
· Hardware/software support: includes system installation, maintenance, calibration, upgrades, troubleshooting and repair.
· Complete service documentation and communicate service information to the concerned departments.
· Ensuring customer satisfaction with job performance as well as through positive interactions with customers and colleagues.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have the following requirements:
· Education: Mechanics, Electronics, Medisch Instrumentatie Technicus, or equivalent
· Technical problem-solving skills and understanding of electrical and mechanical drawings and documents
· Proficient Excel and Word user.
· Excellent writing and speaking skills in English and Dutch.
· Experience in SAP and Salesforce.
- Administrators Service Center
- Field Service Technicians
· All Distribution and Logistics Personnel
· Other Distribution Centers
· Other external Parties
About J&J :
· For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
· We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
· That is why we in Amersfoort are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
· Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”