Associate Director, Integrated Analytics and Market Research, Immunology Portfolio Solutions
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for an Associate Director, Integrated Analytics and Market Research, Immunology Portfolio Solutions. This position will be based in Horsham, PA. An internal pre-identified candidate for consideration has been identified. However, all applications will be considered.
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, we are working to build a world without disease. Redefining lives by finding new and better ways to prevent, intercept, treat and cure disease encourages us. We bring together the best minds and pursue the most promising science. We are Janssen. We collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it. Learn more at https://www.janssen.com/us/ .
The Associate Director, Integrated Analytics and Market Research, Immunology Portfolio Solutions position is responsible for generating, integrating, and translating insights and analytics that shape decisions and drive organizational action. This position will be a primary point of contact for the Immunology Portfolio Solutions Lifecycle Strategy Marketing team, partnering with cross-functional leads within Commercial Insights & Strategy, Finance, and the Strategic Customer Group to identify opportunities to influence Immunology portfolio decision making. Specifically, they will lead market research and analytics efforts to assess future scenarios, while uncovering new insights to inform lifecycle strategy.
1. Serve as Commercial Insights & Strategy (CIS) point for the Lifecycle Strategy (LSC) Immunology Portfolio Solutions (IPS) Marketing Team.
2. Lead market research and analytics workstreams to develop insights and build actionable recommendations to influence business strategies.
3. Leverage disparate data sources and insight to address key business questions, uncover business opportunities, evaluate business performance, and access impact of IPS marketing tactics.
4. Stay abreast to emerging biosimilar & pharmaceutical industry trends and assess their potential impact on Janssen’s Immunology portfolio.
5. Develop analogs and support Immunology forecasting teams in predicting the impact of biosimilar market events.
6. Presents complex issues in a clear and persuasive manner effectively communicating recommendations to IPS and cross functional teams.
7. Find opportunities to embed CS&O capabilities (Advanced Analytics, Access Insights, Patient Engagement, etc.) to drive impact for brand or franchise and drive organizational efficiencies.
8. The role will have one (1) direct report.
Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree is required.
Minimum of eight (8) years of related professional experience is required.
Current or previous experience within the pharmaceutical industry, including knowledge of pharma datasets, is required.
Minimum of three (3) years of payer analytics, pricing and/or related experience required
Prior finance experience preferred
General management mindset, business acumen, strategic thinking required.
Proven analytical skills and learning agility to coach and train colleagues across multiple functions required.
Demonstrated ability to integrate and leverage insights and analytics required.
Experience in developing comprehensive and impactful recommendations and solutions that drive key decisions required.
Demonstrated ability to identify and define the problem with a disciplined approach to solving is required.
This position will be located in Horsham, PA and will require up to 10% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .