Janssen Business Services (JBS) belongs to the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson. JBS is a global organization located in USA, Belgium, Ireland, The Netherlands, Singapore and Switzerland.
Within JBS, our mission is to provide diligent stewardship of the Janssen business model, by protecting and optimizing the product intellectual property (IP) structures in close collaboration with Janssen Commercial, R&D, Supply Chain, Tax and Treasury.
Currently we are looking for a Financial Analyst to join the JBS organization in Ireland (Cork).
The purpose of the role is deliver quality financial information by delivering robust finance processes, and project support as part of the virtual JBS Shared Competency Center (SCC).
· Perform daily accounting and finance processes in scope for the Intercompany operations between entities across global Johnson & Johnson organization.
· Ensure completeness, accuracy and compliance with finance accounting policies & internal controls at all time, support internal/external audit cycles
· Closely partner with key stakeholders (Local JBS teams, Global Services, Corporate, Supply Chain, Treasury, Tax, R&D and other JBS competency centers) to ensure that expectations are met and hands-offs are operating efficiently based on established service model
· Identify processes and activities for standardization and automation in the areas in scope; contribute to the design and deployment of new/updated processes with the support of specialized resources and JBS PMO & Digital teams
· Participate in key JBS and Global Finance projects (e.g. SigniFi), such as new ERP and digitalization tools deployment and other initiatives from a strategic and operational perspective within the SCC scope
· Ensure alignment with stakeholders, process documentation and efficient End to End activities
· Demonstrate ownership and continuous improvement mindset
· University degree in finance/economics (or equivalent) with a 1-3 years of meaningful experience.
· Solid US GAAP knowledge and strong analytical skills
· Self-motivated, capacity to work with autonomy in a regional and virtual environment
· Eagerness to maintain and improve processes in a dynamic environment with a focus on automation and use of Digital technologies
· Strong interpersonal skills, team player mentality and collaborative working style
· Excellent communication skills
JBS is committed to providing an inclusive and equitable work environment and promoting the wellbeing of all employees. Applicants who are interested in the following flexible work arrangements are welcome to apply and we’d be happy to actively discuss this option with you: