Marketing Intern (EES)
We are searching for a Marketing Intern to join our Ethicon Energy and Endomechanical team for 12 months, starting October 2023. If you are strong in critical thinking, self-motivated and detail oriented, then we invite you to embark on an exciting internship journey with us!
- Organize and manage Promo Material (softcopy & hardcopy files)
- Organize and manage NFHU Sample
- Organize and prepare marketing activities, and coordination with sales team for sales & marketing activities
- Prepare data analytics for monthly forecast
- Currently pursuing a degree in sales & marketing, or any related field
- Amenable to working onsite at our Jakarta office at least 3x a week; Remote on other days
- willing to work on weekends
- Proficient in Microsoft Office – Excel & PowerPoint
- Proficient in design for Promo Material
- Excellent communication skills in English – written
- Proactive and detail-oriented with advanced administrative and organizational skills
- Learning agility, adaptability to change with a growth mindset
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.