Johnson & Johnson Medical is recruiting for Loaner Supervisor role to be located in Jeddah or Riyadh.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. And our culture is interconnected by the shared values of Our Credo . It’s a culture that celebrates diversity and diverse perspectives. It helps employees achieve an effective mix between work and home life and supports their efforts to have a positive impact on their communities.
Summary of the job:
The main task of a Loaner Supervisor in JNJ Responsible for leading Day to Day Orthokit Loaner site functions, covering businesses Activities including Orthokit receipts, order picking and packing, shipping, and Orthokit Inventory management. the role has increased responsibility including, but not limited to, additional skills, multiple lines/products, diverse team, and plays crucial role in cooperation with Quality and EH&S teams to plan and execute tasks related to improving quality and EHS&S standards in the Loaner site.
Duties & Responsibilities
· Prepare and Manage activities related to Kit Creation, Kit Build, Kit Enhancement and Strip down.
· Manage Periodic Service, Repairs and Maintenance of the Power Tools in the OKL Location.
· Support OKL Coordinators in the Kit replenishment activity when required.
· Monitor Quarantine Cage on a weekly basis to ensure the inventory accuracy of the quarantined items.
· Prepare and Manage JNJ Quality & EHSS Processes and periodic forms to ensure all related periodic checks are performed and documented timely.
· Management of Loaner site and transportation of Orthokits (inbound and outbound)
· Monitor the daily Orthokit delivery schedules and make sure that KPIs are achieved.
· Immediate escalation of any challenges to the Loaner Lead on factors leading to late deliveries and missed KPIs.
· Monitor daily Orthokit bookings and orders to avoid misses.
· Monitor daily surgeries and Orthokit returns to make sure that Orthokits are returned on time.
· Periodic review of proof of deliveries, inspection reports and checklists to ensure that Good Documentation Practice is followed, and all the necessary documents are available when required.
· Periodic review of the Orthokit inspection results and decontamination certificates and take necessary corrective/preventive actions when necessary to avoid observations during audits.
· Prepare weekly rotation schedule for Orthokit coordinators to ensure availability of the team during emergencies after working hours and during public holidays.
· Assist Loaner Lead in all Loaner site related activities.
· Ensure that Orthokit Coordinators always follow all quality and EHSS procedures.
· Strive for continuous improvement both in terms of cost and service according to requirements of the marketplace.
· Ensure people management according to Credo principles
· Addresses and resolves issues related to customer satisfaction, logistics, quality, and other factors related to Orthokit operations
· Conducts periodic inventory of Orthokit items.
· Reconciles discrepancies and ensures that all items are stored safely in appropriate locations.
· Seeking for new ideas for Service Increase and cost reduction.
Main performance measures (Performance Goals)
· OTIF, OTS, OTD, GDNI
· Inventory Accuracy
· Loaner Kit shipping accuracy
· CAPPA Effectiveness & Timelines
· Education: University degree, preferably in Supply Chain/Logistics, Business.
· Experience: 1 to 3 years’ experience in relevant operational Supply Chain roles preferably as warehouse supervisor or inventory controller.
· Advantages: Experience from a multi-national or regional company in MedTech environment.
· Language: Arabic, English
· Location: Jeddah or Riyadh
· Relocation availability: N/A
Leadership Behaviors Required
· LIVE OUR CREDO: Puts the needs of Our Credo stakeholders first, pursues the highest standards of quality, safety, compliance & ethics and ensures everyday actions contribute to Our Purpose
· CONNECT: Builds internal and external relationships based on respect, Collaborates openly across boundaries and acts as a team player.
· SHAPE: Inspires and contributes ideas that challenge thinking, demonstrates resilience and agility to drive and adapt to change.
· Grow : Develops self and others to reach their goals, engages in open & honest conversations and Drives performance by managing energy and taking ownership for outcomes.
Technical/Functional Skills Required
· Solid organizational skills and excellent team player / leader with the ability to lead a large and diversified team of professionals
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, with the ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences
· Strong Customer Orientation
· Ability to workout creative approaches in an ambiguous environment.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!