Finance Manager, Vision
This position is a Vision Franchise Finance Manager, partnering E2E to drive Franchise FP&A and Strategic Capabilities, reporting to the APAC Vision FD. The role will involve working closely with finance counterparts in global / regional / country teams, as well as regional cross functional teams including supply chain & supply chain finance, to ensure that what we work to implement will add practical value. This position will also have 2 direct reports, and work alongside multiple indirect reports in the matrix organization to drive deliverables.
The role is essentially Finance Leader’s co-pilot to analyze, design, shape, and deliver the business objectives:
- Franchise Partnering :
- Partner with Franchise Leadership team to facilitate and evaluate product launches (pre and post) assessment.
- Ownership of P&L management, providing insights and direction to Franchise leadership team to achieve business results
- Provide analysis for Franchise performance to make recommendations to Regional Business Leaders.
- Lead strategic programs to drive business value, innovation, and finance objectives, including but not limited to project assessment, due diligence and valuation or execution.
- Financial Planning & Analysis : Leadership to drive financial planning & analysis for Asia Pacific Vision Care (Contact Lens & CEH Business), including investors relations & meaningful commentary, short- and long-term financials to support strategic priorities.
- External benchmarking & partnership : Partner with external partners in deals, understand market trends & insights to create value in Pricing strategy, Business Model, Go to Market, Distributor Model strategy etc.
- Process & Capabilities Build : Support Vision’s Digital aspirations, build, develop & attract agile, high performing teams. Enhance compliance landscape.
- Design, shape and deliver business objectives.
- Lead financial analysis and management reporting to support decision making.
- Drive decision making based on portfolio e.g. resource allocation, pricing, spend optimization.
- Shape & design business and financial processes.
- Enterprise performance management.
- Communication & Influencing – Democratize Data/ Information.
- Collaboration – strong collaboration with Business and Finance Partners.
- Leadership to shape and drive competitive advantage for J&J.
- Talent Management.
- Degree in finance and accounting related field
- Professional certification required (e.g. CICPA, AICPA, ACCA, CGMA)
- At least 12 years of relevant work experience
- Strong track record of excellence in generating insights and shaping key programs with the business.
- Demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and make a telling contribution.
- Strong working knowledge of accounting principles, concepts (both USGAAP and Local GAAP) and J&J policies and procedures (e.g. WWP & ICH, SOX 404).
Familiarity with SAP and/or ERP system working framework, Excel and J&J financial tools. Able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Strong Communication skill, both written and oral.