Graduate Quality Engineer 2024
Graduate Quality Engineer 2024
Johnson & Johnson Vision
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in Ireland are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
About the Johnson & Johnson Graduate Programme
The Graduate Programme is a collaborative programme across the Johnson & Johnson Campus Ireland Sites. It is aimed at high potential individuals who, when given the right tools, are empowered to proactively take responsibility, effect change and make a positive contribution to their teams and the business.
The Successful Candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Develop relevant technical skills within their area of expertise
- Cross functional exposure both on site and within Campus Ireland
- Regular one to ones and feedback to support your on-going development
- Personal development and effectiveness training
- Skills development in influencing & communication
- Project and Project Management experience
- Introduction to new and innovative technologies
- Exposure to Senior Management Team
- Continuous professional development program with a recognised qualification
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care Ireland, located in Castletroy, Limerick, produces a world leading range of contact lenses. Using our highly automated production process, we produce daily disposable contact lenses while utilizing state of the art technologies such as injection moulding, robotics, vision systems and sterilisation systems.
The successful candidate will support the activities of Quality Department supporting Operations / Engineering / Information Management in assuring compliance with the pertinent regulations.
- Lead investigations utilizing problem solving techniques to identify root cause, implement corrective action and assess effectiveness across core elements of the Quality management System.
- Working with all departments in ensuring operational effectiveness and developing product Quality for business continuity and process/product introductions.
- Developing Validation Documentation to support new process/product introductions and existing business continuity and process improvement requirements.
- Implementing J&J policies and procedures.
- Working with the various departments/groups in development and execution of validation activities associated with new equipment/product or I.M. system upgrades
- Running complaint investigation and resolution of systems
- Designing and developing validation documentation to support business continuity, new process introductions
- Implementation and co-ordination of the change control process, promotes timely approval of all supporting documentation
- All employees are responsible for minimising both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform.
- Recent Graduate (2023 or due to graduate in 2024)
- Must hold a minimum of a third-level degree in a Science, Quality/Mechanical/Production/Manufacturing Engineering or related discipline
- Capable of working within a project team to achieve results
- Skilled in the use of problem-solving tools/techniques an advantage
- Ability to approach projects with sound analytical, troubleshooting, and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability self-motivate and operate independently
- Customer focused
- Innovative and quick thinking
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
Please note that we plan to close for first round of applications on 29th October but could close earlier if we receive too many applications.
#JnJEMEAStudentCareers #JnJEMEAMedTech #JNJEMEAUndergraduate #JNJEMEAMasters #JNJEMEAQuality #JNJEMEAFullTime