Graduate Supply Network Planner 2024
Graduate Supply Network Planner 2024
For more than 130 years , diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences.
That is why we in Ireland are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
About the Johnson & Johnson Graduate Programme
The Graduate Programme is a collaborative programme across the Johnson & Johnson Campus Ireland Sites. It is aimed at high potential individuals who, when given the right tools, are empowered to proactively take responsibility, effect change and make a positive contribution to their teams and the business.
The Successful Candidate will have the opportunity to:
- Develop relevant technical skills within their area of expertise.
- Cross functional exposure both on site and within Campus Ireland.
- Regular one to ones and feedback to support your on-going development.
- Personal development and effectiveness training.
- Skills development in influencing & communication.
- Working as part of projects.
- Introduction to new and innovative technologies.
- Exposure to Senior Management Team.
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision is a science-driven company, focusing on delivering value through meaningful innovations that elevate eye health for the benefit of all patients. Our Mission is to bring science-driven innovation to life through our products and our customer partnerships.
Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision offers a broad range of innovative eye health solutions to our doctors and patients. Our Intraocular Lens portfolio, based on our TECNIS® IOL platform, includes advanced monofocal and presbyopia correcting lenses, as well as toric versions to meet individual patient needs. In addition, Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision provides a pioneering suite of equipment with technologies that support surgeons in patient treatments which include cataracts, refractive and dry eye. Surgical Vision Supply Chain Headquarters is located in Limerick, Ireland.
The Graduate Supply Network Planner is a key supply chain role providing end to end support for network planning and inventory optimization in our distribution network. Provides analytical and technical support, problem solves system issues, assists with identifying areas of inventory efficiency and co-ordinating the execution of various supply chain activities ensuring key launch dates are met, and supply effectively supports demand.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Work to continuously improve processes and standardization in supply chain.
- Help with facilitation of process mapping to support process improvements within function.
- Support teams with daily project tasks.
- Support the installation of new processes.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting on project activities.
- All employees are responsible for minimising both the Environmental and Health & Safety effects of the work that they perform.
- Escalate and engage with IT to address issues/ errors.
- Support end of year targets and inventory optimization projects.
- Actively participate in the Global Control Tower platforms, including but not limited to root causing, corrective actions, problem solving for your given site/sites.
- Initiate and collaborate with GPM and wider teams on constraint management and global allocations process and procedure.
- Engagement in Safety Stock levels and inventory balancing in Primary/Secondary hubs.
- Support with Core team member responsibilities during new product introductions to facilitate supply chain readiness and oversee the launch activities.
- Support the IBP (Integrated Business Plan) monthly process.
- Other business requirements as required by management.
Key Skills and Competencies required:
- Strong team player
- Positive Attitude
- Pro-Active approach
- Accuracy with attention to detail
- Work in fast-paced environment
- Flexible and prioritizes
- Communicate across functions and levels
Education and Experience:
- Recent Graduate (2023 or graduating in 2024)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Business, Supply Chain, Engineering, Logistics or Operations
- MRP/ERP systems concept knowledge
- Production planning or manufacturing experience in medical device or pharm industry
- Alteryx or Advanced Excel
- Green belt six-sigma certification
- Data mining / reporting skills
- Experience of Excel and data visualisation tools
Please note that we plan to close for first round of applications on 29th October but could close earlier if we receive too many applications.
#JnJEMEAStudentCareers #JnJEMEAMedTech #JNJEMEAUndergraduate #JNJEMEAMasters #JNJEMEASupplyChain #JNJEMEAFullTime