District Manager, CVM (Orlando, FL) - Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for a District Manager to cover the Orlando, FL Territory.
As District Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Lead, empower, and to develop a sales team of specialists towards attaining objectives for products within the portfolio who are focused on supporting health care providers, physician networks, hospitals, pharmacies, and other relevant partners within the market.
- Collaborating across other North America Pharmaceutical sales forces to support the use of our product in treating relevant diseases and to work in the field with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrate the ability to craft their business strategically while operating within an assigned budget.
- Pull-through region/district vision, build team culture, lead representative’s performance, develop and motivate people and teams, demonstrate core product’s attributes, build valuable customer relationships, and achieve sales quotas.
- A minimum of 4 years of people leadership experience with high preference for account management.
- Strong coaching skills to field teams to optimal performance.
- Ability to take on complex business and people issues.
- Able to analyze highly complex quantitative and qualitative data and able to prioritize multiple tasks and projects.
- Demonstrate critical thinking and possess a high degree of intellect.
- Excellent social, communication, facilitation and presentation skills
#WinwithHeart #Janssenbreakthrough #mycompany
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree is required while an MBA or Masters Degree is preferred
- A minimum of eight (8) years of relevant work experience, with a minimum of five (5) years of sales or cross-functional experience in key commercial roles (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Access/Payer, Analytics or Business Development) within the pharmaceutical, biotech, medical device or healthcare industry
- Validated leadership performance and proficiencies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- A valid driver's license within the 50 United States, and clean driving record
- Ability to travel as needed (including overnights and weekends)
- Residence within, or willingness to relocate to, the geography
- Prior experience in the therapeutic area(s) of cardiovascular and/or metabolics
- Successful completion of J&J Management Development Program (MDP) or prior people-leadership experience (in lieu of MDP completion)
- Large account management experience along with the ability to create and execute strategic business plans
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .