2024 Co-op for Controls & Automation
Co-op for Controls & Automation 2024
Johnson & Johnson Vision Care (JJVC), a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for Controls & Automation Engineering intern and co-op. JJVC is a global company with operations in the United States, Japan, Latin America, Asia-Pacific and Europe/Middle East/Africa regions. Innovation, process improvement, equipment development and manufacturing support are key focus areas of our organization. Since we introduced soft disposable contact lenses in 1988, no other manufacturer has matched the bold expansion of our wide-ranging ACUVUE® family of products. Our associates around the world are committed to expanding the ACUVUE® brand and fortifying our position as the worldwide leader in the contact lens industry.JJVC is recruiting rising juniors, and seniors, as well as graduate students, for internships and co-ops in the MAKE Engineering Division located in Jacksonville, Florida.
Main duties and responsibilities
The 2024 Johnson & Johnson Vision Care MAKE Controls & Automation Co-op Program will vary based on projects and may include support in areas such as:
- New Product Introduction
- Querying / Database improvements
- Data Analytics Systems
- Process Controls and Safety Network
- Visualization improvements via Human Machine Interfaces
- Must follow safety and environmental policies and procedures and support department objectives
- Must demonstrate and maintain behavioral standards in line with company standards and policy
A successful candidate will be able to do the following:
- Students to provide their own transportation to Jacksonville and to/from work every day. A housing stipend may be offered to students that meet eligibility requirements.
- Must follow safety and environmental policies and procedures and support department objectives.•must demonstrate and maintain behavioral standards in line with company standards and policy
- Meticulous, skilled in communication and influencing others, highly organized, and able to prioritize multiple tasks and assignments.
- Able to work well both individually and as a team member.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States and not require sponsorship for employment visa status (e.g., H1-B status) now or in the future
- Actively pursuing, at a minimum, a Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering, Informatics/Data Science, or a related academic field. Graduate studies in any of such fields is preferred.
- A minimum G.P.A. of 3.0 is required
- Should demonstrate strong leadership and a clear identifiable work ethos within their team