LOANER KITTING SUBJECT MATTER EXPERT
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a National Loaner SME in Mooresville, IN!
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc. (JJHCS) provides contracting, supply chain, business services, and strategic solutions to customers and commercial intermediaries of U.S.-based Johnson & Johnson companies, including hospital systems, health plans, distributors, wholesalers, purchasing organizations, government payer programs, and government healthcare institutions in the U.S. JJHCS also engages with customers to provide streamlined supply chain services for our products that seamlessly integrate with customer operations, address shared evolving market challenges to value-based care, and develop innovative solutions that improve patient care and access.
Johnson & Johnson Deliver Group is part of Johnson & Johnson’s global Supply Chain organization supporting operations across all of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Deliver strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer-facing-functions such as customer service, distribution, and transportation. In addition, Deliver oversees critical business enablers, including how we gather and manage supply chain master data, safe and secure supply chain practices, product identification standards, and market/channel access capabilities. It supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Devices (including Vision), Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products. Located in every region of the world where Johnson & Johnson operates, Deliver is a critical component of our supply chain, working collaboratively to ensure that quality, safety and the experience of our customers is our top priority.
Are you interested in joining a team delivering innovative supply chain capabilities through analytics support and best in class processes?
The Loaner SME represents Supply Chain Deliver with technical expertise in loaner operations. The SME is the key coach for loaner operations implemented by an outsourced service contract.
The Loaner SME is responsible to ensure loaner operations are implemented in a technical competent and compliant manner by the 3PL partner.
The Loaner SME requires a full understanding of loaner operations, procedures and policies.
Provide active coaching and direction to the loaner operations to ensure service, quality and efficiency.
Execute strategies for the effective distribution and warehousing of Orthopaedics sets including but not limited to the cleaning, repairing, assembling of sets to meet field demands.
Meet/Exceed all operations metrics outlined for the loaner operation.
Ensure Inventory Practices are achieved.
Meet all financial obligations for loaner operations. Identify and quantify site related opportunities (Service, Productivity, Compliance).
Act as subject matter expert in systems execution (My MediSet).
Execute New Product Introduction strategies relating to new set build.
Responsible for Operational Compliance to Local, State, Federal, Corporate Driven and Insurance Requirements
Deliver all (CAPA’s) Corrective Action based on situation (FDA/J&J standards—requirements)
Enable a culture of Process Excellence to include best industry practices. and Facilitate Loaner best practices.
Ad hoc Business Support
- Conducts trending and analysis, data mining, validation, and maintenance to support creation of reports and scorecards aligned to evolving business needs.
- Presentation of data in a format that allows management to make strategic decisions, i.e., Creation of an executive summary, use of PE tools and concepts to analyze/drive process improvements as appropriate.
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency to deliver product on time and ensures accuracy in data.
- Supports troubleshooting and root cause analysis for moderately complex issues using company-specific knowledge of products, processes, and contacts and develops recommendations for resolution.
- Provide active coaching and direction to the loaner operations to ensure service, quality and efficiency.
- Execute strategies for the effective distribution and warehousing of Orthopaedics sets including but not limited to the cleaning, repairing, assembling of sets to meet field demands.
- Meet/Exceed all operations metrics outlined for the loaner operation.
- Ensure Inventory Practices are achieved.
- Meet all financial obligations for loaner operations. Identify and quantify site related opportunities (Service, Productivity, Compliance).
- Act as subject matter expert in systems execution (My MediSet).
- Execute New Product Introduction strategies relating to new set build.
- Responsible for Operational Compliance to Local, State, Federal, Corporate Driven and Insurance Requirements
- Deliver all (CAPA’s) Corrective Action based on situation (FDA/J&J standards—requirements)
- Enable a culture of Process Excellence to include best industry practices. Facilitate Loaner standard processes to the operations
- Bachelor's degree is required.
Experience and Skills:
- The Loaner Kitting SME will possess 2-4 years of loaner experience
- Must have ability to support flexible working shifts, outside standard 9am-5pm working schedule, shifting working time depending on business needs.
- Demonstrated success in building collaborative relationships across functional and organizational lines required.
- Proven proficiency with all Microsoft Applications (Excel, PowerBI, PowerApps, Teams, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Related experience in the area of Supply Chain Management, preferably Distribution, Planning, Customer Service, Procurement and/or Manufacturing is highly preferred.
- 3PL experience and / or performance in highly automated supply chain processes is preferred.
- Continuous Improvement Principles is an asset.
- Requires ability to meet the physical demands of our fast-paced distribution environment: walk, stand, sit, use hands to finger, tools or controls, reach with hands and arms, balance, stoop, talk, and hear.
- Requires up to 10% domestic travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .]