Product Specialist, Medical Devices (Ipoh, Perak)
- Responsible for achieving product sales to new and established accounts to accomplish sales objectives and greater market penetration.
- Assists in the attainment of established sales goals including market share objectives.
- Assists in implementing market development and field marketing activities. Schedules appointments and makes sales presentations to customers. Develops customer and product focused presentation packages for sales.
- Promotes and coordinates Professional Education activities to enhance the knowledge of Health care professionals.
- Makes regular visits to customer locations to gather information on orders and market conditions.
- Performs contract and/or tender management activities.
- Targets and manages assigned territory while operating within an assigned budget.
- Checks with logistics to ensure product availability.
- Executes national, regional and local promotional activities that are designed to advance sales in specific product lines or areas.
- Follows up with customers to resolve any issues and ensure satisfaction. Assists in making sales forecasts for business planning by account and submits to management.
- Prepares sales reports and documents as required.
- Relays significant market information to management.
- This job is eligible for sales incentives/sales commissions.
- Possess a Degree in Pharmaceutical Science or related discipline
- At least 3- 5years sales experience, preferably in selling medical devices or pharmaceutical products
- Presentation skills, Client relationships, Prospecting skills, Sales planning, Microsoft skills
- Must have a good track record on achievements
- Required skills: Good interpersonal relationship and communication skills. Should demonstrate a minimum level of leadership to influence others to deliver data and information for required deadlines.
- Should be capable to follow up on requests and meet deadlines.
- Business process and result oriented.
- A team player
- Performance driven, accountable and results oriented.
- High level of drive, resilient and self-motivated with positive attitude
- Proactive in carrying out task and driving sales results
- Energetic and passionate about building a successful sales career
- Must be able to travel
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.