DPS PMO Supply Chain Co-Op
At Johnson & Johnson, we use technology and the power of teamwork to discover new ways to prevent and overcome the world’s the most significant healthcare challenges. Our Corporate, Consumer Health, Medical Devices, and Pharmaceutical teams leverage data, real-world insights, and creative minds to make life-changing healthcare products and medicines. We're disrupting outdated healthcare ecosystems and infusing them with transformative ideas to help people thrive throughout every stage of their lives. With a reach of more than a billion people every day, there’s no limit to the impact you can make here. Are you ready to reimagine healthcare?
Here, your career breakthroughs will change the future of health, in all the best ways. And you’ll change, too. You’ll be inspired, and you’ll inspire people across the world to change how they care for themselves and those they love. Amplify your impact. Join us!
DPS, a member of Johnson & Johnson’s family of companies, is recruiting for a Project and Supply Chain Analyst Co-op, located in West Chester, PA.
The Depuy Synthes Group is part of the Medical Devices sector within Johnson & Johnson.
The DePuy Synthes Companies deliver innovative medical devices and solutions in orthopaedics, spinal care and neuroscience that help patients live full lives.
The Business Analyst Co-op will:
- Drive business insights through the active mining and analysis of supply chain operations and/or financial data.
- Serve on larger project team(s) focused on uncovering fresh sources of efficiency, operational capability, and other sources of supply chain improvement.
Collaborate with cross functional business partners to highlight areas of potential opportunity or value; assist with the optimization of portfolio investments to drive portfolio value
Generate monthly financial/status reports for the DPS Supply Chain portfolio of projects
Document Work Instructions or SOPs as needed.
- Candidates must be enrolled in and pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Management Information Systems, Supply Chain Management, Engineering, Statistics, Business Administration, or similar from an accredited college/university.
- Experience in querying or data mining large amount of information to draw insights.
- Knowledge and/or experience in the Medical Device industry is desired, but not required.
- Familiarity with Qlik or Instantis is preferred, but not required.
Able to demonstrate strong analytical and quantitative skills, excellent communication and presentation skills and leadership qualities are required.
- Moderate proficiency with the Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is required.
- This position is located in West Chester, PA. Students must be able to provide their own transportation to this work location. Minimal travel to local manufacturing sites may be required.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.