Medical Lead CNS - PAH
Johnson & Johnson is recruiting for a Medical Affairs Lead CNS-PAH , located in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia!
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 125 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products and services to advance the health and well-being of people. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world!]
- This is a strategic role, owning the therapy area of CNS - PAH in KSA and will direct a team of Medical Advisors and Medical Scientific Liaisons.
- Responsible for the right MAF strategy and tactical plans are set across different markets with proper prioritization and shall ensure delivering commitment with high integrity and compliance standards.
- Act proactively on capability building within the scope of the business unit to drive the current performance & in anticipation of the future outlook. This includes robust talent management & succession planning.
- Demonstrate confidence and conviction when expressing views to influence decisions both laterally and vertically across the organization
- The role is crucial for cross-functional teamwork, alignment and collaboration with different functions that require business acumen and critical thinking.
- You will have a passion for healthcare with experience in Emerging markets or Developed markets
- Experience working in the pharma or healthcare segment and knowledge of pharma brands with expertise in Medical affairs especially in the mentioned TAs as well as people leadership critical for the success of this role
- An advanced degree in pharmaceutical sciences.
- Good understanding of the local market in Saudi Arabia.
- Languages: English and Arabic.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com.