Employee Experience Specialist
We are a highly energetic, focused, and FUN team to work with. We manage all events, meetings, trainings and the overall employee experience at Abiomed. And the best part: we get to work for a company that helps to save people’s lives. Abiomed is a leading provider of groundbreaking medical technology that provides circulatory and oxygenation support.
You are exceptionally passionate about people. You are a strategic thinker, a leader, an innovator and are able to balance multiple projects and events at once. You have a keen eye for the details, are creative, have a positive attitude, like a fast-paced environment, are polished, professional and above all; a team player. You will ultimately be responsible for ensuring a best-in-class employee experience. You have great presentation skills and can interact with senior executives on a regular basis.
Your day might look like:
- Manage and oversee the employee experience at Abiomed in the U.S. This could include but is not limited to; office impressions, community outreach, processes management, and some light office design work.
- Lead the strategy and execution for all employee engagement in the U.S.
- Coordinate and execute all logistics for employee engagement events including but not limited to; planning and preparing for a large in-person, virtual or hybrid event and being up to date on all current technology for events.
- Juggle multiple projects at once.
- Develop, manage, and report out all budget and expenses to key stakeholders.
- Recommend, develop, and implement effective plans for visibly perfect outcomes.
- Take initiative and provide suggestions for process improvements.
- Analyze data from programs and make recommendations.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 3+ years employee engagement experience
- Superb presentation skills.
- Experience in community outreach.
- Experience working with C-suite executives.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and critical thinking in fast paced environment.
- Ability to communicate ideas and information clearly, effectively, and frequently (oral and written).
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
- Service oriented style.
- Passionate about helping others and making a difference in the world.