Enterprise Data and Analytics Manager
Abiomed, part of Johnson & Johnson MedTech, is a leading provider of medical devices that provide circulatory and respiratory support, with a mission of recovering hearts & saving lives. Abiomed's "Patients First!" culture drives our skilled workforce and strong relationships with clinicians. Our innovative product portfolio and robust pipeline provide us the incredible opportunity to bring lifesaving technology to more patients around the world than ever before. Founded in 1981, Abiomed has a proven track record for growth, integrity and innovation.
I Am Abiomed | I Am Heart Recovery | Patients First!
Abiomed is looking for an Enterprise Data and Analytics Manager to serve as a trusted business partner working with internal stakeholders to advance operational analytics and data governance maturity across the enterprise.
We’re looking for a leader who thinks strategically, thrives on data, works well through ambiguity, and is willing to dive into the details to execute.
· Provide broad technical leadership and develop a business intelligence culture, putting data and analytics at the center of decision making, including the delivery of on-demand and interactive BI/visualization solutions
· Establish high functioning and effective data governance framework, structure, and processes
· Partner with business stakeholders on projects to develop methodologies, reports and dashboards that provide business insight and provide recommendations that improve operations
· Function as internal subject-matter expert, collaborating with business leads to understand needs and translate strategic and operational priorities through proactive analytics planning
· Manage a broad portfolio of projects, including ad-hoc deliverables, urgent requests, and long-term strategic priorities. Allocate appropriate resources to successfully meet project needs
· Manage internal and external teams and vendors
· Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field
· 6 years of experience in data engineering, data warehousing, and business intelligence development with 4 years in a managerial role
· Proficiency in Microsoft Azure, SQL, Power BI and ETL processes
· Solid analytical and problem-solving abilities with strong customer service orientation
· Experience with data analysis and visualization tools (Tableau, MS Power BI)
· Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environment
· Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality, accurate, and reliable data solutions
· Familiarity with SAP data structures and module is desirable
· Domain knowledge of manufacturing, supply chain, quality assurance, logistics etc. is desirable.
· Hybrid with minimum 2 days a week on-site in Danvers, MA office
Abiomed is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to a diverse workforce. Abiomed will not discriminate against any worker or job applicant on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or civil partnership status, pregnancy, gender reassignment, non-job related mental or physical disability, genetic information, veteran status, military service, application for military service, or membership in any other category protected under law. Abiomed maintains a drug-free workplace.