Senior Manager, Finance Risk Management Compliance Governance & Automation
Johnson & Johnson is currently recruiting for a Senior Manager - Finance Compliance Governance & Automation in the Enterprise Finance Reporting Compliance team. This position is responsible for leading the Finance compliance governance and initiatives (GPO support, Automation, and Risk Management) and supporting the design and deployment of the Finance digital transformation initiatives.
The primary location for this role is New Brunswick, NJ, although remote locations in the US will also be considered. Candidate must be able to travel to New Brunswick, as needed. Up to 10% domestic/international travel may be required.
Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people.
With $94.9 Billion in 2022 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. There are more than 260 Johnson & Johnson operating companies employing over 135,000 people and with products touching the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world. If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen.
The Senior Manager will be part of the Finance Risk Management and Compliance Governance team, whose purpose is to design, govern, monitor, and maintain J&J’s enterprise internal controls within the financial processes and systems. Finance compliance processes include Account to Report (A2R), Invoice to Cash (I2C), Finance Master Data (MDM), Supply Chain Finance (SCF), User Access Management (UAM), and any other financial process in scope for FS&T.
The role will lead and drive the compliance design initiatives and support execution of controls across our landscape, partnering closely with GPO organizations, Global Services, Internal Audit, IT stakeholders. The ideal candidate should understand the criticality of compliance on J&J’s financials and have experience designing, implementing processes and controls.
The scope of responsibilities includes:
- Design, implement and support ongoing execution of Business, Finance and IT controls and quality monitoring metrics across platforms
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and proactively challenge existing processes and workflows - suggest and support implementation of necessary changes to improve influence/business impact
- Use, analyze and leverage existing data to make / take informed decisions, improve existing processes / systems and simplify and create strong plans with minimum risk
- Design and implement the strategies and governance for compliance monitoring reporting.
- Support the design, build, and run of internal and external management reporting strategy and governance (SigniFi)
- Lead and execute initiatives related to Intelligent Automation to drive standardization and efficiencies across the enterprise
- Establish trusted relationships with key leaders in the GPO organizations, Global Services, Internal Audit, Finance, Supply Chain, IT, and Controllership to identify process improvements and introduce productivity enabling technologies
- Build and maintain relationships at all levels throughout the organization
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree, preferably with a major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any related business degree required
- A minimum of 8 years of general finance/accounting processes or finance compliance/auditing experience required
- Advanced degrees or professional certifications such as MBA, Master's in TAX/Economics/Accounting, CPA, CIA, CMA preferred Working knowledge of general finance and accounting processes required
- · Working knowledge of Financial External Reporting and Management Reporting required
- Deep domain expertise in financial and IT internal controls required
- Deep domain expertise in SOX 404 requirements required
- Working knowledge of US GAAP & IFRS, FP&A systems and tools required
- Experience working in a complex, multi-ERP / system environment required
- · Deep understanding of continuous process improvement techniques required
- Understanding of next-generation technology (e.g., Central Finance, Access Management, UI Path, Alteryx, GRC PC, Automation) and how they can drive process improvement preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to confidently present complex information preferred
The base pay range for this position is $113,000 - $195,500
The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: - https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com (http://www.careers.jnj.com).]