DELIVER EMEA Vision Sr Finance Manager
Sr Finance Manager – DELIVER EMEA Vision
The regional DELIVER EMEA Finance Team provides strategic and operational finance support
to the EMEA operations for all sectors for Customer Service, Warehousing and Transportation driving for customer centricity, digitalization and operational efficiency.
This role focuses on the support
for of the Vision Care and the Surgical Vision business in the addition to functional support within the Deliver EMEA organization. The spend managed by this position is approximately USD 120 MM in support of USD 1.1bn NTS.
The position holder reports to the Finance Director DELIVER EMEA and manages a team of two Senior Financial Analysts
Support the DELIVER Vision Care EMEA group in all financial aspects:
· Drive financial strategy for DELIVER
· Financial support for key strategic initiatives such as new distribution models (move distribution center) or new product launches.
· Analysis of financial results of distribution costs (SGA, COGS) and ensure delivery of financial commitments
· Responsible for the regional financial planning for distribution costs (SGA, COGS)
· Close collaboration with Supply Chain and Commercial Finance at regional and country level.
· Manage a team of two Senior Financial Analysts supporting DELIVER
· Monthly Business Reviews with DELIVER Operations Lead at regional and country level
· Regular reviews with regional LT and Global DELIVER finance on actuals and plans
· Regular financial updates to Vision EMEA Commercial CFO
· Close collaboration with Vision SC and Commercial clusters to support E2E operations
· Strive for continuous improvement of processes with focus on simplification, standardization, automatization and digitalization
Key Leadership Characteristics
· Live our Credo and Our Purpose : Integrity and compliance focused
· CONNECT : Customer oriented with strong business acumen and business partner skills
including strong communication and framing skills
· SHAPE : Going for continuous improvement of processes and value creation
while balancing the needs of all stakeholders
· GROW : Ability to gain trust within the organization and to contribute to a positive
team spirit in a virtual setting; develop direct reports and help other employees in the Finance community to grow.
· At least 8-10 years of relevant experience
· Extensive experience and proven track record of financial business partnering
with focus on value creation and financial decision making
· Good understanding of FP&A processes and compliance
· Experience in talent development
· Ability to work in a virtual matrix environment and to influence stakeholders as well as business partners
· Ability to zoom in and out on business topics and present results at operational as well as executive level of the organization