Sr Analyst, OTC Business Process Enablement
Depuy Spine Limited partnership is recruiting for a Sr. Analyst, OTC Business Process Enablement in Raritan, NJ, Raynham, MA or Palm Beach Gardens, FL. Remote work options may be considered on a case-by-case basis and if approved by the Company for US based candidates. This role is part of the Medical Technologies Order to Cash Business Process Enablement team, part of Customer Service & Capabilities, reporting into the Sr Manager, OTC Business Enablement - DPS. The Sr Analyst, OTC Business Process Enablement will support changes related to system upgrades, improvements, and break/fix solutions on the Order to Cash system. This role will complete business simulation and user acceptance testing as well as support integration testing for all other upstream or downstream systems that are integrated with the OTC system. The Sr Analyst will perform root cause analysis and resolution of process issues that impact the Depuy Synthes franchises while maintaining a customer centric focus. They will partner with Commercial, Supply Chain, IT and Compliance to ensure that coordinated approaches are provided.
Are you interested in making a difference in a thriving diverse company culture, that celebrates the uniqueness of our employees and is committed to inclusion Apply today!
- Lead moderate size projects applying business knowledge, system expertise, strong decision-making skills and project management skills.
- Serves as a subject matter expert with multi-functional team members for DePuy Synthes OTC processes, answering inquiries, resolving issues, and providing status updates to the impacted business partners and IT teams.
- Maintains a balance between business needs and strategies within IT standards to guide well-informed decisions
- Accountable for change management, communications, and partner alignment in support of process improvements, break/fix solutions and approved system improvements
- Collaborate with commercial, supply chain, compliance and IT organizations to develop end to end strategic solutions and root cause analysis.
- Developing and maintaining business process flows managed within the OTC platform.
- Attend project status review and system change reviews for requirements gathering and scope definition
- Lead and coordinate support of business simulation and user acceptance testing
Education: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or University degree required; focused degree in Supply Chain, IT or business focus preferred
- Minimum 4 years of relevant professional experience
- The ability to communicate effectively with employees at all levels.
- Validated experience in testing methodology
- Process oriented
- Supply Chain experience
- Knowledge of CSV, SOX, and GxP compliance requirement
- Strong Analytical Skills, with technical competence
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Successfully balance multiple priorities, be very organized and work efficiently to meet commitments
- Project leadership experience
- Understanding of supply chain interdependencies (end-to-end)
- Demonstrated use of continuous improvement tools and methodology such as, Process Excellence, LEAN, and project management, to evaluate, challenge, and optimize business processes
- Change management skills
- Validated experience working remotely with business partners, in a highly collaborative environment
- Detailed understanding of Depuy Synthes business processes and data
- Experience in SAP Sales & Distribution Module
- Experience using Supply Chain tech platforms (e.g. JIRA, Solman, IRIS etc.)
- Medical Devices sector knowledge
- May require up to 10% domestic and/or international travel
- The anticipated base pay range for this position is $ 73,000 to $ 117,300
- The Company maintains highly competitive, performance-based compensation programs. Under current guidelines, this position is eligible for an annual performance bonus in accordance with the terms of the applicable plan. The annual performance bonus is a cash bonus intended to provide an incentive to achieve annual targeted results by rewarding for individual and the corporation’s performance over a calendar/ performance year. Bonuses are awarded at the Company’s discretion on an individual basis.
- Employees may be eligible to participate in Company employee benefit programs such as health insurance, savings plan, pension plan, disability plan, vacation pay, sick time, holiday pay, and work, personal and family time off in accordance with the terms of the applicable plans. Additional information can be found through the link below.
- For additional general information on company benefits, please go to: https://www.careers.jnj.com/employee-benefits
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com .]