Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. With $94.9 billion in 2022 sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
If you have the talent and desire to touch the world, Johnson & Johnson has the career opportunities to help make it happen. Thriving on a diverse company culture, celebrating the uniqueness of our employees, and committed to inclusion. Proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based healthcare Company, touching the lives of nearly a billion people every day. Our Family of Companies throughout the world compete in consumer, pharmaceutical and medical devices & diagnostics markets and have the skills and resources to tackle the world's most pressing health issues.
Johnson & Johnson International (Singapore) Pte Ltd is recruiting for a Product Specialist located in Singapore. The product specialist is responsible for his/her account territories and building relationships with healthcare professionals (HCPs) to achieve/exceed sales targets. The individual is responsible for analysing competitive information and market trends to develop business opportunities in the spine portfolio. The role is also responsible for developing long-term positive customer relationships including acquiring new customers to build customer loyalty and confidence in Johnson & Johnson as a preferred supplier. Critical to this role’s success will be the individual’s selling, negotiation and relationship building skills.
This position reports to Associate Sales Manager, Spine.
- Promote products and service within specific hospital accounts to HCPs to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Identify and increase opportunities in existing and new accounts
- Develop a strong understanding of the market and keeping track of competitor's activities andsurgeons' preferences in surgical approaches and products.
- Achieve high levels of customer satisfaction through customer relationships, product support andservices.
- Continuously improve product knowledge and selling related skills to provide exceptional supportto differentiate J&J from competitors.
- Providing clinical and technical advice and support to surgeons and nurses in the theatre environment, ensuring the accurate and safe use of our products.
- Support launch of new products in assigned accounts.
- Undertake any duties as required or directed as vital for achieving overall company goals.
- Bachelor's Degree in Science/Nursing/Business/Engineering preferred.
- Registered Nurse certificate an advantage.
- At least 1 to 3 years of selling experience with strong sales record.
- Sales experience in Orthopaedics/medical devices related fields an advantage.
- Must be willing to work long and irregular hours, including weekends.
- Demonstrates resilience, resourcefulness, ability to learn and adaptability. Able to deliver results under pressure, and possesses the ability to handle work stress.
- A strong teammate with excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills.
- Strong, demonstrated leadership skills, driven by a passion to excel in a customer-centric and innovative organization.
- Plan and execute sales strategies to convert customers through proficiency of products knowledge, procedural knowledge, service support and technical support in the operating room.
- Ability to handle external customer demands and establish relationships within assigned accounts.
- Dynamic and outgoing personality
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.