Data & Intelligence Manager, Vision AP
At Johnson and Johnson Vision, a division of the Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, we have a bold ambition: to change the trajectory of eye health worldwide. Through our operating companies, we deliver innovation that enables eye care professionals to create better outcomes for patients throughout their lives, with products and technologies that address unmet needs, including refractive error, cataracts and dry eye. In communities with greatest need, we work in collaboration to expand access to quality eye care, and we are committed to helping people see better, connect better, and live better.
We are currently looking for a Data & Intelligence Manager based in Singapore. This role will be responsible for the delivery of Data & Analytics for Vision AP business providing tracking of business KPIs and analytics for strategic initiatives, driving data-driven decision-making processes, identifying business insights, and providing strategic recommendations to improve operational efficiency, enhance customer experiences, and increase overall business performance.
e collaborate to develop with x-functional teams to understand business needs and align data analytics with organizational objectives.
- Maintains analyses & insights for key business strategies to support data driven decision making for regional management. Some examples include but are not limited to the following
- IMS, Customer/Channel Performance, Sales forecasting, Price elasticity, Contract life cycle management
- Dashboard: NPI tracker, Opportunity/Funnel trackers, VC HOB, Diversion dashboard
2.Support the subject matter DRIs for data based decision making for solve on a market by market level in the areas of
- SFE: Performance Measurement and Evaluation (e.g., Concentration curve, opportunity/funnel tracking), Integration of various data sources (e.g. CRM, marketing platforms, and external data)
- RGM: For selected RGM levers e.g., Pricing, Investment, Portfolio x Channel, NPI, Competitor index, Price Volume, Consignment/SLOB, inventory analytics
- Digital analytics: SV Omnichannel, My Acuvue analytics
- Marketing analytics: segmentation & targeting, life cycle management, CDP related
3.Manages the integration of data from diverse sources, ensuring a single source of truth, and fostering data consistency for actionable insights. Establish robust data governance practices to ensure data accuracy, integrity, and security that facilitates data accessibility across the organization.
4.Innovating & advancing data & analytics capability for the organization by
- Driving organizational change by advocating the use of data to support decision-making at all levels (e.g. Driving Self-Service capability in markets and functions)
- Innovating analytics techniques to identify trends, patterns, and predictive models to meet the evolving needs of the departments.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 5 to 8 years of experience in business intelligence, analytics, commercial excellence or sales force effectiveness
- Experience in data analytics and preparation platforms (e.g. Alteryx) with data visualization platforms (Tableau/ Power BI)
- Experience in leading analytics development teams (Product owner/ Scrum Master)
- Experience in designing and maintaining business reporting infrastructure and dashboarding
- Experience merging multiple data sources into a single source / dataset
- Strong communication & presentation skills. Confidence to present findings to all levels of management
- Knowledge in cloud data platforms and ERP systems
- Knowledge in Salesforce.com
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.