Product Manager - Orthopeadic Trauma
Product Manager – Orthopeadic Trauma – 1 Year Contract
Johnson & Johnson, through its operating companies, is the world's most comprehensive and broadly-based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices and diagnostics markets. We strive to provide scientifically sound, high quality products and services to help heal, cure disease and improve the quality of life.
Johnson & Johnson Medical Products (JJMP), a division of Johnson & Johnson Inc., markets and distributes medical device and diagnostic solutions for use in institutional and primary health care settings across Canada. JJMP focuses on providing minimally invasive treatment options spanning various medical procedures and disease states. Among the products represented by its various business units are: surgical instruments, orthopedic implants, devices for women’s health including breast care, infection prevention and general-purpose sterilizers, hernia solutions, hemostatic products, cardiovascular and neurovascular diagnostics and treatment.
Do you have a desire to learn about market expansion, marketing strategies, product development and evidence to demonstrate the value of medical products to surgeons, administration and buying groups? Join our team and make a difference every day in the quality of life of patients across Canada!
Reporting to the Marketing Director of Trauma, the candidate will be responsible for managing and leading the market leader in orthopaedic trauma. They will develop and execute marketing strategies to grow their portfolio, working closely with Sales leadership, strategic accounts, marketing operations, and a range of other cross-functional partners. In addition to being the marketing strategist, the Product Manager is also the product expert that will coach and instruct the Sales Force on the portfolio of products.
Please note: This is a 1-year contract role.
Key Responsibilities :
- Shape marketing strategies based on market dynamics and customer insights.
- Define and implement a differentiating product strategy, including pricing, and works collaboratively with partners to deliver integrated plans.
- Generate demand and awareness with marketing & communication strategies.
- Ensure flawless customer experience with proper planning and collaboration with cross-functional partners.
- Build and maintain financial and demand forecasts for product lines.
- Launch new products into the Canadian market with excellence.
- Lead the full product life cycle of the portfolio, optimize both the top-line and bottom-line.
- Partner with the sales team to deliver meaningful clinical and economic evidence to support customer awareness of the innovative product portfolio.
- University degree required, MBA an asset
- A minimum of 2 years of marketing and portfolio management – preference given to experience with market expansion and/or demand generation.
- 5+ years sales/marketing experience – preference given to experience in orthopeadic or healthcare.
- Strong business acumen and understanding of finances.
- Experience in creating short-term / long-term marketing plan.
- Experience in digital marketing is an asset.
- Bilingual in English/French is an asset.
- Committed to Integrity in all aspects of business.
- Candidate must also have a valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- This position requires up to 20% travel, mostly in Canada.
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.