Digital Transformation Specialist
Johnson & Johnson MedTech is recruiting for a Digital Transformation Specialist, located in Markham, ON, Canada.
The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies have been working to make surgery better for more than a century. With substantial breadth and depth in surgical technologies, orthopedic and interventional solutions, we aspire to improve and enhance medical care for people worldwide. Together, we are working to shape the future of health through differentiated products and services.
This role exists to lead the execution of supply chain related analytics and data management requirements in support of J&J Customer & Logistics Services supporting the broader Deliver business for Canada.
Key Responsibilities :
- Collaborates with key partners on the deployment of system and process functionality in alignment with Global capabilities and programs
- Leads Customer Logistics, Distribution and Transportation teams on joint value creation strategies
- Evaluates operational projections of existing and developing supply chain strategies against goals and objectives of complete organization
- Reviews and challenges operational processes to increase efficiencies and productivity
- Accountable for assessment of KPI’s and developing corrective action plans to meet targets
- Leads special projects as assigned
· A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent University Degree is required.
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 2 years in analyst role
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong technical proficiencies in multiple systems including (but not limited to): SAP, Tableau, Power BI, Looker, Azure
- Strong competences in MS Office Apps and Services
- Proven track record to lead projects/project teams to completion
- Extensive knowledge of End to End supply chain practices
- Strong communication skills, adaptable to varying audiences
- Effective strategic and critical thinking capabilities, driven by sense of urgency and focused on results
10% Travel Domestic and International is possible
Diversity and inclusion are central elements of the shared culture across the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies. Attracting, developing and retaining a workforce that reflects the diversity of our customers and communities is essential to our success. We are committed to providing a respectful, inclusive and accessible work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their potential.