Senior Manager, CAR-T Order Fulfillment
Janssen Biotech, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson's Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Manager, CAR-T Order Fulfillment, located in Horsham, PA.
At Janssen, we’re creating a future where disease is a thing of the past. We’re the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, working tirelessly to make that future a reality for patients everywhere by fighting sickness with science, improving access with ingenuity, and healing hopelessness with heart. We focus on areas of medicine where we can make the biggest difference: Cardiovascular, Metabolism, & Retina; Immunology; Infectious Diseases & Vaccines; Neuroscience; Oncology; and Pulmonary Hypertension.
As the fastest growing Oncology company, we are focused on transforming care and delivering innovative therapies for patients facing unmet medical needs to help them live longer and better. Our robust portfolio of cutting-edge oral, biologic and cell therapies include novel approaches to predict, prevent, intercept, detect and potentially defeat cancer someday changing the way cancers are treated. Learn more at www.janssen.com. Follow us at @JanssenUS.
The Senior Manager, CAR-T Order Fulfillment is a core member of the CAR-T Commercial Operations Marketing organization. This individual is responsible for leading and coaching a team of order experts that offer centralized call center support to Carvykti® certified treatment centers. The team proactively manages all US Commercial Carvykti® orders and drives, issue resolution and/or triaging activities while keeping the customer and patient at the center of their work. The individual will shape, design and deliver the strategy for ensuring superior white glove customer service to these certified treatment centers.
The Senior Manager, CAR-T Order Fulfillment will be responsible for improving business processes, identifying efficiencies, developing team talent, and providing and evaluating metrics on program performance. They will be responsible for continuously shaping the customer experience (through call monitoring training program, work force management tools, etc.), and using insights and data from internal teams and systems to look for program enhancement opportunities.
We are seeking results and performance driven individuals that have demonstrated the ability to lead. The ideal candidate has high energy, is passionate, adaptable, customer-focused, and able to work independently. They should have superior interpersonal skills and should also possess strong analytical, problem-solving, and oral and written communication skills. Cross functional collaboration and partnerships will be crucial to success. This individual will partner closely with Field Operations, Brand Marketing, Patient Support Services, Medical Affairs, Commercial Excellence, Sales Teams, Supply Chain, Quality/Compliance, and IT.
Key Responsibilities/Areas of Focus
- Builds, leads, and manages the Cell Therapy Order Specialist (CTOS) team
- Optimize footprint of CTOS team; resource balancing and allocation to support national footprint
- Manage day-to-day activity of the CTOS including supervision of staff and assigned tasks/cases
- Provide verbal and written feedback to team members based on performance reviews, customer feedback, KPIs, and observed behaviors
- Formulate and implement technology solutions to allow for efficiency and operational scale
- Develop innovative approaches to ensuring a superior customer experience and that key KPIs are met
- Initiates and implements process improvements and projects that drive measurable improvements
- Leverage analytical resources and/or analyze program data/insights to recommend opportunities for improvements and efficiencies.
- Translate customer feedback to improvement actions
- Identify and advance issues that put the program experience at risk and work with key individuals to identify solutions
- Ensure process documentation, including SOPs, Work Instructions and Call Guides, are up to date, accurate and followed
- Perform Quality and Compliance duties as required
- Partner with Sr Mgr. Cell Therapy Experience to optimize internal/external team customer support and operational efficiency
- A minimum of a Bachelor's degree is required
- Advanced Degree or MBA is preferred
- A minimum of 7 years of relevant experience in the healthcare industry is required. A mix of experiences across the following areas is strongly preferred
- Supply Chain (manufacturing, planning, distribution)
- Customer Call Center
- Academic or Large Treatment Center
- Oncology, CAR-T, or Cell & Gene Therapy Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of managing a team is required (preferably case managers and/or customer service representatives)
- Project management expertise is preferred
- Process excellence lean six sigma expertise and experience is preferred
- Prior experience managing projects, vendors, and budgets effectively is preferred
- Case management skills including customer satisfaction centric communication and issue tracking and resolution experience preferred
- Conceptual understanding of data platforms and flow of information is required. Solid understanding of Call Center Management Systems (Sales Force, Genesys, SAP, etc.) is strongly preferred
- Understanding of decentralized and cross-functional business models is required
- Strong Business Insight & Interpersonal skills. Demonstrated ability to work with business partners to understand business requirements and define a strategy and the associated capabilities. Experience in effectively collaborating and leading partners is required.
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) and experience addressing senior management is required.
- Ability to develop internal and external partnerships and manage conflict
- Demonstrates a sense of urgency and is motivated by the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment; exercises calm, sound, constructive judgment during demanding situations.
This position is based in Horsham, PA and requires up to 20% domestic travel.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.