ACCESS AND GOVERNMENT SALES DIRECTOR
At Johnson & Johnson, we believe good health is the foundation of vibrant lives, thriving communities, and forward progress. That’s why for more than 135 years, we have aimed to keep people well at every age and every stage of life. Today, as the world’s largest and most broadly based healthcare company, we are committed to using our reach and size for good. We strive to improve access and affordability, create healthier communities, and put a healthy mind, body, and environment within reach of everyone, everywhere. Every day, our more than 140,000 employees across the world are blending heart, science, and ingenuity to profoundly change the trajectory of health for humanity.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion, or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
At Janssen, we never stop working toward a future where disease is a thing of the past. We’re the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, and you can count on us to keep working tirelessly to make that future a reality for patients everywhere, by fighting sickness with science, improving access with ingenuity, and healing hopelessness with heart. We focus on areas of medicine where we can make the biggest difference: Cardiovascular & Metabolism, Immunology, Infectious Diseases & Vaccines, Neuroscience, Oncology, and Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. Visit us: www.janssen.com
We are searching for the best talent for Market Access & Government Sales Director
to be in Ciudad de Mexico, Mexico.
Purpose: Market Access Director is responsible to lead the strategic, commercial, and field-based Market Access & Government Sales teams. The main responsibility is to co-create and execute strategies with internal/external stakeholders aimed at preparing, achieving, and expanding market access for all Janssen portfolio with special focus on innovative drugs in all commercial channels (public, private, out of pocket, special regimens) of Mexico territories in a sustainable way.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for creating, developing an optimizing all Market Access capabilities across all levels in the organization for Mexico Leading Strategic Planning & Institutional Access Managers, and National Sales Government field-based (KAMs) teams aimed at creating and maximizing market access for our high-specialty drugs supporting their business performance & brand competitiveness, with special focus on key in-line brands
- Lead Strategic Pricing initiatives and process in Mexico involving detecting pricing needs and/or opportunities. (based on opportunities raised by the field, the CVT’s, the commercial team), developing business cases that capitalizes such opportunities with the team of Planning Access Managers, conducting Pricing Committees to align and gain local approvals with the CVT Council and Board Members, document approved business to seek regional approval with the CoE members, and finally execute in the field and measure results.
- Lead National Sales Government team: establish strategic relations with key commercial stakeholders, obtain relevant insights from market, identify commercial opportunities, implement commercial/access models, work collaboratively with Finance team, establish KPIs for key customers.
- Supervise “Strategic Account Management (SAM)” National and across all Mexican Republic through its 5 main pillars:
- KAM Organizational Design: continue adapting and reviewing the definition of governance and access R&R across field teams moving KAM from transactional to strategic access focus into a Collaborate Model with different field and staff-based teams
- Strengthen KAM Skills and Capabilities: constantly review the KAM specific Competency Model, conduct yearly KAM GAPs Assessments and develop & execute a continued and diverse training program involving Experience, Education and Exposure (3E Model)
- Enhance KAM Field Effectiveness: leverage on FFE practices, processes, systems, and metrics as well as revisit KAM incentives and rewards programs
- Boost KAM Productivity: (1) implement integrated and multidisciplinary account planning in CRM, (2) deliver impactful market access events, (3) execute and measure brand value messages & materials quarterly strategy for KAMs.
- Maximize Commercial Competitiveness: leverage on Key Accounts Dashboard and track KPI’s 20%
- Develop a culture of innovation & benchmarking, measurement, action planning and continuous improvement with all teams to drive and support the flawless execution of commercial strategies
- Creating a customer-centric approach aimed at increasing loyalty and satisfaction level of critical begin-to-end customer interactions by addressing customers real needs, understanding their preferences, interacting with the right ones, sharing the best information through the right channel right way
- People & Talent Management: Accelerate high performance culture based on collaboration and winning mindset. Advance Talent Programs for key talents to accelerate development and exposure & to reinforce Organizational Pipeline for critical positions
· Participate & ensure the deployment of regional strategies or projects
- University studies in careers such as Engineering, Marketing, Business Administration or Biological Sciences is required
- Master’s degree in healthcare related disciplines and/or MBA is required
- Fluent in English is a requirement
- Strong oral and written communication (Spanish and English
- 10 years of professional experience
- Knowledge of the Mexican Health System
- Knowledge of the Mexican insurance market
- Experience leading strategic and field teams
- Results oriented, strive for excellence in execution
- Sense of urgency
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent communication and presentation skills
- Knowledge and experience in sales activities, also managing public and private institutions related to the health systems,
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical market and the stakeholders involved
- Health-economics or health management
- Proven experience as Board Member / Director