LCM PORTFOLIO SR MANAGER
At Johnson & Johnson, the largest healthcare company in the world, we come together for one purpose: to transform the history of health in humanity.
Diversity & Inclusion are essential to continue building our history of pioneering and innovation, which has been impacting the health of more than 1 billion patients and consumers every day for more than 130 years. Regardless of your race, belief, sexual orientation, religion, or any other trait, YOU are welcome in all open positions at the largest healthcare company in the world.
When You Join Johnson & Johnson, Your Move Could Mean Our Next Breakthrough.
At Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies, we are using our breadth, scale, and experience to reimagine the way healthcare is delivered and to help people live longer, healthier lives.
In a radically changing environment, we are making connections across science and technology to combine our own expertise in surgery, orthopedics, and interventional solutions with the big ideas of others to design and deliver doctor and patient-centric products and solutions.
We are in this for life.
We are changing the trajectory of human health, YOU CAN TOO.
Please visit https://www.jnjmedicaldevices.com/es-419 for more information.
Biosense Webster, Inc. is recognized worldwide as a leader in the science behind the diagnosis and treatment of cardiac arrhythmias. Guided by the needs of electrophysiologists and cardiologists, Biosense Webster has pioneered innovative technological advancements for more than 30 years. Some might call this quite a heritage. At Biosense Webster, we say it's just the beginning. For more information, visit www.biosensewebster.com
We are searching for the best talent for LCM PORTFOLIO SR MANAGER to be in Ciudad Juarez.
Provides leadership and direction for LCM engineering resources and activities. Partners with manufacturing and quality in the identification, definition, and execution of projects and delivers technical requirements for the launch of products as well as continuous improvement of the product's supply chain capabilities. Encourages and supports the identification and development of innovative solutions to problems and opportunities. At this level, the position has a greater degree of impact on the business results and typically, responsibility for managing a group of professionals.
- Reporting to the Engineering Lead and responsible for developing and managing the portfolio of LCM strategic projects to drive Quality, Growth, Delivery, and Cost improvements globally across the Product LifecycleoDrive the development and implementation of the BWI LCM Strategy and the governance processes to manage the portfolio of strategic programs and projects.
- Conduct effective strategy and business planning input processes, metrics, and scorecard reviews.
- Implement standard best practices for project management, measurement, and prioritization.
- Develop LCM Portfolio and define governance, including business case, resources, project timelines, deliverables, and metrics.
- Establish program tracking and reporting to ensure tracking for key benefits realization and to meet the needs of the BWI LCM Leadership Team
- Implement an agile and efficient process to prioritize projects within the portfolio and flow appropriate resources to ensure benefits are realized.
- Drive effective risk management and corrective action processes to minimize overall program risk and enhance benefits realization
- Partner with Finance to ensure close alignment on benefits and resource forecasting, prioritization,and measurement.
- Partner with Finance for capital management, financial cycles
- Partner with BWI & Ethicon SC PMO and other key stakeholders to ensure programs are aligned with priorities and appropriate adjustments and priorities are established and maintained.
- Responsible for communicating business-related issues or opportunities to next management level.
- For those who supervise or manage a staff, responsible for ensuring that subordinates follow all Company guidelines related to Health, Safety and Environmental practices and that all resources needed to do so are available and in good condition, if applicable
- Responsible for ensuring personal and Company compliance with all Federal, State, local and Company regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Performs other duties assigned as needed
- University / bachelor’s degree required; an advanced degree (MA, MS, MBA) is preferred.
- Generally, requires 8-10 years of combined business experience within the following areas:
- Project Management.
- New Product Integration.
- Manufacturing Line Transfers.
- Engineering or Operational function is required.
- Experience in the Medical Device industry or medical field, preferably
- Demonstrated knowledge of manufacturing principles and practices, and procedures
- Knowledge of specific business practices and software and software applications
- Able to enter data on spreadsheets and database applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a diverse clientele base.
- Ability to work cooperatively with coworkers and the public.
- Ability to perform duties in accordance with policies and procedures and in to comply civil rights requirements