Customer Service Specialist - Estonia
The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopaedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, diabetes care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopaedics and Global Surgery Groups.
Customer Service Representative
Medical Devices - Estonia
Location: Warsaw, Poland
Overall purpose of job:
Providing high-quality customer service. Comprehensive service for external and internal customers, in accordance with applicable standards and procedures. Order processing and delivery monitoring accordingly with cut-offs. Providing feedback to all inquiries coming from external and internal customers, handling complaints and returns. Cooperation with other departments in the company.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Entering and processing orders from internal and external customers accordingly with standards and SOPs
- Providing high-quality services and support in everyday customer service activities (all processes O2I)
- Preparing data required to measure customer satisfaction and collecting feedback on customer satisfaction (Customer Experience program)
- Providing feedback in response to customer inquiries
- Checking the validity and processing of complaints and returns reported by customers and registration of all complaints, DSIs and other customer’s notifications in SFDC
- Issuing sales invoices, correction invoices, credit notes
- Identify process gaps and implement improvement actions
- Participation in internal and external audits regarding the operation of processes and documentation (auditee role)
- Participation in projects conducted by the Customer Service Department
- Active cooperation with other departments in the company
- Performing tasks ordered by the supervisor in order to achieve CS goals and the company's business goals
- Close cooperation with Sales Department
- Acquiring and analyzing data necessary to achieve the goals and KPIs of CS Department
- Participation in training and meetings related to CS responsibilities
- Coordinating Service & Repairs process (backup if needed)
- Providing back-up during the absence of other employees
- Order automation promotion and support within external and internal customers – JJCC Portal.
Compliance & Information Sharing:
- Making sure all needed SOX approvals are saved according to procedures
- Ensuring back-up information
Special requirements, Essential knowledge and skills:
- English Language Knowledge – Good to Excellent (written & oral)
- Estonian Language Knowledge – Good to Excellent (written & oral)
- MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook)
- High School/Secondary Education or Equivalent
- 2-4 years of Customer Service experience
- System knowledge: JDE 8.12 or SAP desirable
- Relevant J&J applications for workflows, approvals, complaint management desirable
Core competencies required for this role:
- Ability to work in a team
- High standard of communication and a proactive approach to problem solving
- Ability to adapt to changes
- Time management skills
- Mindfulness, focus on details
- Ability to work under time pressure
- High standard of communication and a proactive approach to the client
- Accuracy and systematicity
- An opportunity to be part of a global market leader.
- A dynamic and inspiring working environment.
- Possibilities for further personal as well as professional development.
- Work in a positive atmosphere with a highly motivated, energized team a good track level of success in business
- Many employee’s benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Severely disabled applicants will be given special consideration if they are equally qualified.