Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Posted on Saturday, November 4, 2023
The only way to ignite change is to build the best team. At Bright Machines®, we’re innovators and experts in our craft who have joined together to create a new category of manufacturing that will help transform the industry. We believe software and data are the answer, thoughtfully applied to solve our customers’ unique challenges. Through intelligent automation, we give factories newfound flexibility, scalability, and resilience. We deliver products to meet the demands of today while building a platform to take advantage of what comes next.
Working with us means you’ll have the opportunity to make lasting, impactful changes for our company and our customers. If you’re ready to apply your exceptional skills to create the factory of the future, we’d love to speak with you.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for a Project Manager to join our Delivery team. As a Project Manager, you will handle projects from definition to deployment. You will work with customers to define requirements and work with the engineering teams to develop project plans, estimate costs and assess the level of required effort.
You will track project status, schedule, and budgets. You will meet key performance indicators and drive continuous improvement across the projects you manage. If you want to redefine the capabilities of the manufacturing process and be part of the team creating and delivering top-quality products
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Manage end-to-end project lifecycle, including strategy, planning, definition, development, and implementation
- Manage the communication with leading global customers and serve as their main point of contact
- Interface with cross-functional teams to ensure that the scope, schedule, and resources are aligned across all teams
- Matrix-manage the technical project team, such as software engineers, mechanical engineers and system engineers
- Provide ongoing support and guidance to the customer
- Maintain good relationships with strategic equipment manufacturing partners and suppliers
- Report on project status, accounting for project cost, time, and budget
- Travel up to 20%-30% of the time
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE
- 5+ years of experience in R&D project management or system engineering roles
- Experience in Multi-disciplinary machines
- Working in a matrix environment: collaborating with various R&D functions
- Strong technical and leadership skills
- Broad system view, and customer-centric approach
- The collaborative, charismatic, promoter, process-oriented and flexible
- Fluent English, both verbal and written
- Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.), Engineering degree
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD
- Great Communicator
- Fluent English
BE EMPOWERED TO CHANGE AN INDUSTRY
We’re looking for people who believe they can personally help modernize a global industry and want to work alongside passionate teammates who share their vision. As a global company working toward a common goal, we have a highly collaborative and inclusive approach to work, striking a balance between celebrating team success and focusing on individual growth.
We exist to transform the way things are made. Join us on the journey.
Bright Machines was named a “Technology Pioneer” by the World Economic Forum, one of “America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies” by Forbes, and an Inc. “Best in Business” winner.