United States · Remote
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2023
The only way to ignite change is to build the best team. At Bright Machines®, we’re innovators and experts in our craft who have joined together to create a new category of manufacturing that will help transform the industry. We believe software and data are the answer, thoughtfully applied to solve our customers’ unique challenges. Through intelligent automation, we give factories newfound flexibility, scalability, and resilience. We deliver products to meet the demands of today while building a platform to take advantage of what comes next.
Working with us means you’ll have the opportunity to make lasting, impactful changes for our company and our customers. If you’re ready to apply your exceptional skills to create the factory of the future, we’d love to speak with you.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a few Bright People! Bright is growing, and we need to expand our Technical team. We are looking for individuals with a deep understanding of manufacturing automation, product assembly, industrial engineering, and solving complex manufacturing challenges. This is a customer facing role and will require customer visits in region, as well as occasional international travel to interface with our regional Field Operations Teams. This role will work with customers to determine and develop Bright automation solutions that best support the customers business needs.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Translate customer requests to engineering deliverables
- Solve complex operational, and technical process challenges
- Technical pre-sales support in conjunction with Bright Sales team
- Develop of customer proposals, solution design and ROI calculation
- Direct interaction with Bright Product team to ensure solution fits roadmap
- Assist in aggregating customer demand for new features in our core product(s)
- Coordinate with customer engineering departments
- Travel to customer sites to collect detailed requirements
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- 5+ Years Progressive experience in a manufacturing operations, engineering, or support analyst role
- Automation/deployment experience
- Thorough understanding of data analysis, factory optimization, ROI calculations
- Process automation experience and understanding of relevant operational metrics OEE/CP/TAT, and how to influence them
- Thorough understanding of MES/ERP/APS, and various subsystems utilized in running an enterprise manufacturing operation
- Thorough understanding of manufacturing data and analytics process
- Experience in the manufacturing of servers, storage drives, networking equipment and related technologies
IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU HAD
- Six Sigma, or Lean certification
- SPC experience
WHO YOU ARE:
- You believe in a customer first approach
- You believe in the power of a team, diversity of thought, and unity of action
- You always act with integrity, keep your commitments, and practice transparency
- You think boldly, lead with courage, and demand the highest standards
- You drive for results, and act like an owner!
BE EMPOWERED TO CHANGE AN INDUSTRY
We’re looking for people who believe they can personally help modernize a global industry and want to work alongside passionate teammates who share their vision. As a global company working toward a common goal, we have a highly collaborative and inclusive approach to work, striking a balance between celebrating team success and focusing on individual growth.
We exist to transform the way things are made. Join us on the journey.
Bright Machines was named a “Technology Pioneer” by the World Economic Forum, one of “America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies” by Forbes, and an Inc. “Best in Business” winner.