Supply Chain Analyst
Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico
Posted on Saturday, February 3, 2024
The only way to ignite change is to build the best team. At Bright Machines®, we’re innovators and experts in our craft who have joined together to create a new category of manufacturing that will help transform the industry. We believe software and data are the answer, thoughtfully applied to solve our customers’ unique challenges. Through intelligent automation, we give factories newfound flexibility, scalability, and resilience. We deliver products to meet the demands of today while building a platform to take advantage of what comes next.
Working with us means you’ll have the opportunity to make lasting, impactful changes for our company and our customers. If you’re ready to apply your exceptional skills to create the factory of the future, we’d love to speak with you.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We’re looking for a Supply Chain Analyst to be part of our team in Guadalajara and work with different stakeholders to ensure smooth and efficient process for purchasing and supply chain.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Responsible for direct and indirect purchases as well as procurement material flow
- Establish a smooth and efficient import/export control process
- Execute business decisions based on transportation, logistics regulations and complying with customs regulations
- Accountable for maintaining purchasing agreements in the company’s best interest
- Build and maintain accurate inventory control as well as set-up corporate supply chain objectives
- Develop KPIs and keep control of the metrics, as well as generate corporate reports
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role
- Experience with purchasing, logistics and inventory control
- Sourcing Practice, Process & Strategy Knowledge
- Proficient in English and Spanish
- Bsc in International Business, commerce or related fields
- Experience working with Netsuite ERP
WHO YOU ARE
- You are customer obsessed
- You believe in the power of a team, diversity of thought, and unity of action
- You always act with integrity, keep your commitments, and practice transparency
- You think boldly, lead with courage, and demand the highest standards
- You drive for results, and act like an owner!
BE EMPOWERED TO CHANGE AN INDUSTRY
We’re looking for people who believe they can personally help modernize a global industry and want to work alongside passionate teammates who share their vision. As a global company working toward a common goal, we have a highly collaborative and inclusive approach to work, striking a balance between celebrating team success and focusing on individual growth.
We exist to transform the way things are made. Join us on the journey.
Bright Machines was named a “Technology Pioneer” by the World Economic Forum, one of “America’s Most Promising Artificial Intelligence Companies” by Forbes, and an Inc. “Best in Business” winner.