Senior Solutions Engineer
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Saturday, April 16, 2022
CAPE Analytics is the leading provider of geospatial property intelligence. CAPE provides instant property insights for millions of residential and commercial buildings by analyzing high-resolution imagery, property records, and novel data sources using computer vision and machine learning. With a mission to better understand and protect the built environment, CAPE provides property stakeholders with risk-predictive property attributes that are more timely, accurate, and objective than on-site inspections. Comprised of insurance, real estate, and data experts, CAPE is backed by leading venture capital firms and insurance carriers.
A BIT ABOUT US
Since our founding in 2014, CAPE Analytics has used machine learning and computer vision to pioneer a new form of property information, built specifically for the organizations that finance, protect, and invest in our homes and businesses. Our 50+ (and rapidly growing!) clients across insurance and real estate are leading a digital transformation to secure properties and livelihoods in the face of complex trends in housing and climate.
As a Senior Solutions Engineer on the Client Success (CS) team, your key roles and responsibilities will center around ensuring an exemplary product experience for CAPE’s insurance carrier and real estate prospects and clients through supporting sales activities, client implementations, and ongoing training and support. You will proactively engage with Client Development, Product, and the Business Intelligence teams to ensure impactful pre- and post-sales engagements, while being a leader among a team of Solution Engineers focused on these tasks.
The role will require the ability to understand client workflows and how the CAPE solution is used throughout them. This will require intimate knowledge of the product as well as strong communication skills. Additionally, you will create internal solutions which are designed to help CAPE efficiently deliver valuable return-on-investment collateral.
WITHIN 1 MONTH, YOU’LL
- Analyze current technologies used within CAPE and CAPE clients, including Policy Administration Systems, and develop steps and processes to improve their effectiveness and value delivered
- Provide on-going user support via in-person, email, virtual/webinar and telephonic client interactions
- Establish a superior client experience within the CAPE product ecosystem through user testing and Product team interactions
- Establish a rapport with existing team members, and contribute to a vision for improving the Solutions Engineering team and processes
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Drive prospect and client discussions regarding the value and implementation ease of CAPE solutions for insurance carrier and real estate use cases
- Grow usage and enable client success through product education, new feature introduction, account review, escalated support needs, or other interface opportunities
- Work with internal teams to develop training, on-boarding, support, and other related programs to support Client Success initiatives
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU’LL
- Develop, implement, and execute training and on-boarding programs to ensure fully enabled clients (renewals, paid trials, POCs and special projects)
- Proactively provide client and product feedback to other parts of CAPE organization (e.g. Product, Marketing, and Sales), specifically, issues related to product performance and product development as well as any competitive feedback received from the market
THE SKILL SET
- 5+ years sales engineering, client success, account management, client training or equivalent experience, preferably with SaaS or data-driven product company
- Proven success driving technology adoption, usage, and client engagement. Must have a proven record of client success strategies with a focus on renewals, retention, and up-sell opportunities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to present to executive-level audiences as well as users (both business and technical audience)
- Domain expertise in SaaS, data-driven products, or experience in the insurance or real estate vertical preferred
- Tableau and Python experience is desired
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve service related issues whether they be business or technical issues
- Ability to work cooperatively within a team and across the organization matrix to achieve group and organizational goals
- Strong business acumen and ability to build strong client relationships
- Strong organizational and problem solving skills
- May require local or overnight business travel up to 33%
As a member of CAPE’s Client Success team, you will work alongside a growing team of solution engineers, client success managers, and business intelligence experts with years of experience delivering products, support, and expertise to clients across the insurance and real estate industries. The Client Success team works across the organization, teaming with the enterprise sales team in the market along with internal product development and data science teams.
*Talent is critical, but best when tempered with humility
*Self-motivation leads to the best outcomes
*Open, direct communication is a sign of respect
*Teamwork drives success
*Having fun together is an important part of the job
View our CCPA policy here
***CAPE Analytics is an E-verify participant.***